I keep getting logged out?

Just wondering what might be causing the problem and if there is anything I can do about it. Ever since Fallen London upgraded to the new servers, I have been frequently logged out after closing the page and have to go through the log in page each time. (Despite checking the stay logged in icon every time) However it is not consistent, sometimes I can count on going through my favorites tab strait to the content I have been immersing myself in, while at others I am redirected to the login page and must go through that step again. As far as i can tell there is no set pattern, as no matter if I close the tab, page, or shut down the computer, there remains no consistency to when I will be logged out or remained logged in. It is a minor inconvenience, but its repetition has me a little confused and somewhat concerned.

I am using Google Chrome as my default browser and I have run a few security scans just to be safe, though they have all turned up clean.

This has been happening to me a lot more often recently as well. Firefox, in my case. In fact it only happens on my main, which I play on FF, and has not yet happened on my alt, which (for ease of login management) I play on Chrome.
Hasn’t happened in a day or two now, but it’s been often enough that I did notice.

Any idea’s as to whats causing it?