I have acquired another boxed cat.

Who would like this?

Me! I’m always looking for boxed cats!

If anyone’s interested in a boxed cat, I’ve got one.

Edited to add: it’s taken
edited by navchaa on 9/4/2015

<strike>If anyone has a spare cat, I would very much like one - I had someone try to send me a catbox and get the message that I was unavailable, and I’d like to see if this is a bug that I need to report, since at the time I was in the Labyrinth of Tigers. </strike>

never mind, catbox was a success!
edited by Marianne Anders on 9/13/2015
edited by Marianne Anders on 9/13/2015

And… I have another boxed cat. Send me a message via social action and I’ll pass it along.

Yet another boxed cat almost immediately after the last one left my hands. What is this with cats lately?!

[li]I have recently found a box on my doorstep, and it sounds like it may be housing a cat of dubious intent. I would very much like to free it of its prison and keep it as a pet, but it seems I am unable to to do so with the box in its current state. I am wondering if there are any kind souls out there who would be willing to try to free the imprisoned creature. I would also not mind accepting a few boxes myself, as these boxes have an odd property that allows them to be more easily opened when passed around.
[li]http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/FireScyther

I would be delighted to attempt to free said cat, should it indeed be in the box!

I certainly wouldn’t mind having anyone’s spare cats, if they have time.

I’d happily accept cats, either boxed or unboxed.

Boxed Cats are always welcome at the Starveling Café, but not only are they welcome, they each also fufill the purpose of SCIENCE!

The SCIENCE:
381 Nearly unwrapped cats
0.15 epa
135 black cats - 35.43% black cat chance
212 Sorrow-Spider - 55.64% Sorrow-Spider chance
32 Starveling Cats - 8.4% Starveling chance
2 Midnight Matriarchs - 0.5% Matriarch chance

@Cecil; Speaking of SCIENCE, are you now ready to receive the cats you loaned during Hallowmas? The little furball has quite ruined my carpet…

– Mal

[quote=malthaussen]@Cecil; Speaking of SCIENCE, are you now ready to receive the cats you loaned during Hallowmas? The little furball has quite ruined my carpet…

– Mal[/quote]
Ready as I’ll ever be…

I’ve sent a box! Hopefully it contains what you are looking for.

I would also like to receive boxed cats, and I have a second box to send to anyone kind enough to send me one!

EDIT: I have sent my last box off to Parelle! It seems I’ll still need more boxes, but I’m afraid I can’t guarantee reciprocation.
edited by upthrust on 11/10/2015
edited by upthrust on 11/11/2015

[quote=upthrust]
I would also like to receive boxed cats, and I have a second box to send to anyone kind enough to send me one!
edited by upthrust on 11/10/2015[/quote]

A cat! A cat! Why does this box rustle like that! Off to you sir, I say, oh cat!

[quote=Parelle][quote=upthrust]
edited by upthrust on 11/10/2015[/quote]

A cat! A cat! Why does this box rustle like that! Off to you sir, I say, oh cat![/quote]

A cat! A cat! I promise I haven’t sent you a rat!

It might be a spider, though. I apologize if it is. There’s no predicting what animals people will shove into a box and post these days.

Layla (Bengal Tigress) is showing hints of jealousy in the presence of my newly acquired box. I unwrapped a single layer and she lunged at it! Must have caught a whiff of feline in the air. It’s not easy wrestling a box out of determined jaws. Take it off my hands, the box, the drool, everything!
edited by Androssi on 11/11/2015

Have you still this worrisome cat?
Shall I exchange it for yet another box?
Or will your Tigress eat it as quick as that?
Or shall my package be lost to a non-existent fox?
(Trade you a box for a box?)

[quote=Androssi ]Layla (Bengal Tigress) is showing hints of jealousy in the presence of my newly acquired box. I unwrapped a single layer and she lunged at it! Must have caught a whiff of feline in the air. It’s not easy wrestling a box out of determined jaws. Take it off my hands, the box, the drool, everything!
edited by Androssi on 11/11/2015[/quote]

A fellow named August Brown proposed an exchange and I was amused by the idea, so we both should now have some secrets…or scratches.

If anyone wants to send me a boxed cat or exchange them (as and when they turn up), I’m always happy to oblige!