I can't die

How do I die, when even with ratus fabber my dangerous doesn’t get low enough and I’m far away in the game and the campaign that I’m trying to finish now only continued after so much time that my dangerous is like 180 + ?

“Gazing into hearts mirror” in the carnival is probably your best bet

I’m not totally sure what you’re getting at here but I’ll give it a shot.

You die when your Wounds quality reaches 8. This will send you to a new area where you have to spend actions to reduce Wounds back down to 0 before you’re allowed to do much else. If you’re having trouble dying because your dangerous is too high, there are probably other options somewhere else that will be harder - with 180 dangerous, you should still be able to get wounds at the Labyrinth of Tigers, maybe?

Certain items also give wounds when used. If you have a Starveling Cat or a Giggling Mandrake, you can play with those to receive wounds.

Gaze into Heart’s Mirror at the Carnival - that sends you straight to meet the Boatman. Or you could try dueling Feducci as soon as the option opens if your wounds aren’t too high.

Note you need fairly high running battle to duel him (I think it’s 15) even if you plan to fail it.

Those were the two things that came to mind for instant death.

But you are right Feducci needs Running Battle 15. Though if you beat the odds and succeed you get 4000 Rostygold. Failure is death. But yes it would take some time to prepare to duel him.

If you really need to die (for your ambition for example) the quickest way is that Carnival Mirror.

[quote=lady ciel ]Those were the two things that came to mind for instant death.

But you are right Feducci needs Running Battle 15. Though if you beat the odds and succeed you get 4000 Rostygold. Failure is death. But yes it would take some time to prepare to duel him.

If you really need to die (for your ambition for example) the quickest way is that Carnival Mirror.[/quote]
also note that only heart’s mirror works if you want to keep your horsehead amulet (in the event you have one.), otherwise, you’d need to die repeatedly.

“I can’t die”

Is that Fallen London’s version of the First World Problems ?

If you’ve got a stockpile of the necessary materials and access to the University, you could also commit suicide-by-Correspondence through Shadowy Dealings.

I flirted with death a few times by playing the Hell vs. Urchins conflict card on the Urchins’ side too many times as well.

Nope, Feducci bypasses the Horsehead amulet too - I have four of them and have only “gone boating” out of the sheer curiousity of trying to play chess to a ridiculous level (I’ve capped it out) by fighting and losing.

The latest part of the Bag a Legend ambition comes to mind, but there’s probably more.

I’m thinking they’re referring to the ambition; they called it a campaign that only got updated after a long period of time.

[quote=the truthseeker]
I’m just confirming so we can offer the best advice (and for those reading this who have the BaL Ambition, when you finally do go to a certain Orphanage, don’t overstay your welcome or make sure you have tended your plant well if Death is not a good option. Best if you just leave when things get close. You have been warned.)[/quote]

That’s Light Fingers, actually (still waiting on my update :( ). Certainly worth heeding, though - that punishment is NASTY.