How useful is the overgoat?

About that - is it possible that i am locked out of it after completing it?[/quote]

I heard that you can be locked out, thats why im got doing any progress in the labyrinth until i get my cider :D

About that - is it possible that i am locked out of it after completing it?[/quote]

I heard that you can be locked out, thats why im got doing any progress in the labyrinth until i get my cider :D[/quote]

Yes… That is a mid-game content. Rather early for an Overgoat, so I never understood the suggestion to use it as an echo grinder.
Enjoy that option. Though I rather like the 4th coil and its cycles.

I heard that you can be locked out, thats why im got doing any progress in the labyrinth until i get my cider :D[/quote]

Yes… That is a mid-game content. Rather early for an Overgoat, so I never understood the suggestion to use it as an echo grinder.
Enjoy that option. Though I rather like the 4th coil and its cycles.[/quote]

Well, for some reason i like having the best possible combination of items, so right after becoming a PoSI i started grinding for end game items. I got my overgoat in 40 days using the labyrinth option!