How to move in the Labyrinth of Tigers

I have a peculiar problem. My alt has &quotRoute 1: Labyrinth of Tigers&quot. However, she does not have any of the storylets showing that let you move from coil to coil. She is presently stuck in the second coil of the Labyrinth without any idea how to move forward and back. Skipping to another building in FL or logging out and logging back in does nothing to change the situation.

Is this a bug I should be reporting? Or am I simply missing something (wouldn’t be the first time)? Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I ran into this with an alt as well (although I didn’t bother to get past it as the alt only needed the labyrinth to control Unaccountably Peckish). I did look it up though and I believe you need to get your &quotOn the Hunt&quot to a certain level which will unlock the option that will allow you to find the tiger keeper in the first coil. That should continue the &quotMaking Progress in the Labyrinth&quot story line.

No, it’s not a bug. I ran into this problem with my alt. Going to Coil 3 only opens at a certain level of Dangerous (I believe it’s a 108 or something around it). I didn’t notice it with my main because my Dangerous was higher than that when I unlocked the Labyrinth.
edited by Professor Strix on 8/11/2016

[quote=Professor Strix]No, it’s not a bug. I ran into this problem with my alt. Going to Coil 3 only opens at a certain level of Dangerous (I believe it’s a 108 or something around it). I didn’t notice it with my main because my Dangerous was higher than that when I unlocked the Labyrinth.
edited by Professor Strix on 8/11/2016[/quote]

My alt’s Dangerous was higher than 108 when she unlocked the Labyrinth, too, I think. Thing is, I can’t go back to the first coil, either… I’ll try An Individual’s suggestion; that probably should break the logjam. Thanks, both of you!

Sounds like a bug from the Dangerous tracker conversion resetting your Making Progress quality to a value below that opening the second coil. There’s a patch storylet to kick you out of the third and fourth coils if you’re not there yet but there must not be an equivalent one to kick you out of the first and second coils. Definitely something to contact support about.

I remember that it first happened when I did an Opportunity card that sends you to the Labyrinth… I’ll try raising my &quotOn the Hunt&quot quality, and if that doesn’t result in change, report it as a bug.