How to Move Forward

When I became a POSI, it seemed that many stories and paths closed to me…I can no longer visit the University or the Palace, there is nothing to do in Mahogany Hall or the Zoo, and going on overseas trips seems pointless since all the storylines seem to have ended. At this time I was an Exceptional Friend and had been for several months, but decided to let this lapse as there was nowhere for me to go and no stories to progress. At the moment I simply churn through the same few opportunity cards and wonder what to do. Can anyone help? Is there something important that I’m missing?

I would argue that POSI is the point where you start wandering around and finding what type of player you are wanting to play. Set some goals. Get an overgoat. Get your gear where you want it. There are other stories but you’ve reached a point where you kind of have to start looking for them or bumping stats up to see them.

Roleplaying!

Don’t forget- exploring is a story in its own rights! The islands are all interesting.

Temple Club- a short storyline, and various bits and bobs of lore- but you need to ask for an invite first!

Have you reached the content barrier for ambitions?

Enigma is an option, but you’re not really missing out on lore by skipping it, I’m told.

Don’t forget- exploring is a story in its own rights! The islands are all interesting.

Temple Club- a short storyline, and various bits and bobs of lore- but you need to ask for an invite first!

Enigma is an option, but you’re not really missing out on lore by skipping it, I’m told.[/quote]

Can you send be an invite to the temple club? My fallen London name is Lord Ivastus

Enigma is an option, but you’re not really missing out on lore by skipping it, I’m told.[/quote]

Can you send be an invite to the temple club? My fallen London name is Lord Ivastus[/quote]
nope. I only visited, and that’s a one-time event. ask here:

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic1814-invitation-to-the-temple-club.aspx