How to change profession?

This is probably a daft question, but where do I go to change my profession? I’ve now reached 71 on my Watchful, and the in-game help file says I can change my profession from my lodgings. But I can’t see where to do that - it’s just the &quotAttend to matters…&quot options (with no option to change) or the open new areas / stories.
Am I missing something?
Thanks
B

Ah - found it under &quotwrite a letter&quot I’d assumed that was only for in-game communications…

Nope. It’s more of a catch-all. If you want to rename your Companion, you go to the &quotWrite a Letter&quot section too.

But there’s nothing about writing letters in &quotlodgings&quot now. Just &quotAn Exceptional Story: Paisley&quot and &quotFIND NEW STORIES: Chat with the Local Gossip&quot. Honestly, I can’t navigate this game anymore; they’ve moved things about too much.
edited by Fianna Carmody on 7/6/2020

[quote=Fianna Carmody]But there’s nothing about writing letters in &quotlodgings&quot now. Just &quotAn Exceptional Story: Paisley&quot and &quotFIND NEW STORIES: Chat with the Local Gossip&quot. Honestly, I can’t navigate this game anymore; they’ve moved things about too much.
edited by Fianna Carmody on 7/6/2020[/quote]
You can access ‘write a letter’ from Your Social Engagements, which is near the Lodgings location on the map