How to advance the "Trade in Faces" story?

I know this story is Fate-locked, so I’ll say as little as possible. I’m at the point where I need to accumulate 10 &quotdossier of candidates for replacement&quot to enter a specific individual’s parlour. Does anyone know where I can find these? I had thought they may be opportunity cards, but I’ve been through over 100 cards and have not seen one. Any insight from anyone who has done this story? I’d really appreciate it!

You want the connections cards, not new ones. Look for an extra option on Bohemian, Criminal, Society, and maybe one other? I don’t recall the details, I’m afraid.

The Great Game also has an option. I believe each time you take one of the options it gives more than one of the necessary quality.

Hmmm… I haven’t seen them yet, but I was looking for new cards. I’ll take a look at those connections cards more closely once I draw one. Thanks for the quick replies and advice, and I’ll let you know how it goes!

Ah, I got one on one of my criminal connected cards. I’d just been most unlucky with the draw, I guess. I don’t yet have a remote address, but I am greatly looking forward to getting one. Thanks for your help! Just a bit of patience I guess and I’ll get what I’m looking for eventually. I’m glad you told me it wasn’t a new card though… I usually immediately use my criminal cards to gain favours and no longer even look at the other options.