How long til Fate purchases appear in game?

Greetings, Delicious Friends and Associates!

I am a new player, enamored of Echo Bazaar, and so about 48 hours ago I purchased Fate Points via Paypal and the e-commerce link embedded in the game’s Fate tab. Though I received a receipt from Paypal straightaway, the purchased points have yet to appear in my game. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this problem, and if so with whom did you correspond to rectify it?

Many thanks!

[color=#339900]Hi BG - sorry about this, and thanks for supporting the game. You should generally get the Fate in minutes. Can you forward the receipt to purchases@failbettergames.com, along with your character name? and someone will sort it ou[/color][color=#009900]t.[/color]

Egad, but that was a rapid reply! I shall follow your advice immediately. Many thanks! :)

Normally within 5-10 minutes. I’ve had one issue with purchasing at sort of “cross-over time” when the CC option becomes not available and the paypal one becomes available.

Thank you Maurna!

I’m happy to say that the good people at Failbetter have solved the problem already. :)

In a similar vein, I find myself unable to purchase fate at all. The option just isn’t there on the fate page. Anyone else have this problem?

[color=00ffff]Hi Elvor - could you email ebbugs@failbettergames.com about this and we’ll sort it out for you. Cheers![/color]