How big is London's Empire?

So for curiosity’s sake I’ve been trying to figure out just what territories actually belong to Fallen London. Anyone want to amend or correct my list?

Fallen London
Mutton Island
Hunter’s Keep
Demeaux Island
Shepherd Islands
Grand Geode
Station III
Cumaean Canal (Possibly? I’m not sure who else would have built it.)

Cumaean Canal was a collaboration between the Bazaar and multiple countries. The tunnel itself leads up to a cave in Italy. The end in the Neath is monitored by London, but pretty lightly. Dunno what Italy is doing on its end.

[li]Well the sun never sets on surface England during this time period… only natural Fallen Londoners won’t be happy until they’ve done the same thing on the unterzee. Physically speaking of course.

[quote=EscapeZeppelin]So for curiosity’s sake I’ve been trying to figure out just what territories actually belong to Fallen London. Anyone want to amend or correct my list?

Fallen London, Mutton Island, Hunter’s Keep, Demeaux Island, Shepherd Islands, Grand Geode, Station III, Cumaean Canal (Possibly? I’m not sure who else would have built it.)[/quote]

I always thought the Chapel of Lights was a London territory, as well as Abbey Rock, Wither is a maybe. I think it might be easier to list the ones that definitely aren’t London Territories, for me that goes.

Avid Horizon
Polythreme
Godfall
Nuncio
The Nativity
The Chelonate
The Khanate
Uttershroom
Isle of Cats
Fathomkings Hold
Iron Republic
Dawn Machine
Visage
Irem (Still waiting for the Bydo empire to spring up out of that one, I see a ship called the R9 and I’m never going back there…)

The Mangroves I’m not sure about, certainly londoners work there, but I don’t think it’s owned by anyone

Don’t forget Port Carnelian, our beloved enduring Majestys foothold on the Elder Continent.

Also, the more Vital Information you bring back to the Admiral, the brighter shines the light of the Reduced Empire.

The Diplomat might be faster to restore our former glory, but you may support certain people who take the &quotbringing the light&quot a little too literal.