Help Me Go Mad With Nightmares!

Many of you probably know that there’s a card in the Cave of the Nadir called The Catafalquerie that gives some Extraordinary Implications and doubles your Nightmares. I’d like to see if I can get my Nightmares to 41 by going in with a level of 10, doing the option twice, and topping it off with a Sporing Bonnet. So far I’m sitting on Nightmares 9 with a goldfish and a cane to keep me somewhat sane for now, but I can’t reach 10 before I enter or else I’ll be reserving a room at the Royal Bethlehem Hotel.

That’s where I could use your help. I’d like to save up as many requests to share Nightmares with me as I can so that I can increase my Nightmares level to 10 from the messages tab while having the storylet for the Cave still open to go through. Hopefully I’ll get lucky enough to find the card twice on my trip and this won’t be all for not. If not, well, it’ll have been fun going mad and I’ll just have to try again.

Time the Healer comes for me around 4:00 PM or so on Tuesday, so I’ll probably either accept them sometime around then or at most I’ll wait until around the end of the week. If you need or just want them accepted before then, just say so and I’ll get to it as soon as possible. I’ll also be accepting requests after I exit the Cave but I’d like to save up a few if I don’t meet my goal, so please mention if you’re alright with that in case that occurs and I’ll save them away for later should that happen. Thanks!

EDIT: Damn, the card only came once. Oh well, I’ll try my hand again next Tuesday.
edited by Sir Joseph Marlen on 1/19/2016