Help! I'm' stuck!

Hello, delicious friends! I’m posting this in the hope that someone knows what to do or that someone from FBG sees it (even though I’ve already sent a ticket).
Two days ago my character forgot how the map works - opening it would give me an error message. I ended up following the &quotA Visit&quot card to Spite; then took the A Polite Invitation; now I ran out of time, and instead of being returned to my lodgings, the &quotYou’ve not gone unnoticed&quot option just gives me the error screen and keeps me there. Nothing happens. I hope this gets fixed soon - I’ve already lost 2 days of actions and only got 3 days of exceptional friendship left, and I don’t wanna miss the new story :(

(I’ve tried relogging and trying other browsers and etc, but I think the problem’s on my account. I posted this to the subreddit as well, maybe someone here or there can help me)

The best thing is to report this to support@failbettergames.com.
That’s where the devs actually see the problem and would be able to help.

If you’ve already done that, I’m sure they’ll get back to you very quickly.
edited by dov on 2/26/2016

If you have access to a console, you could try executing “travel(2,’’,’’)” and see if that sends you to your lodgings.

Changing the 2 to a 6 will send you to Veilgarden instead, and other numbers obviously will do otherwise.

This may allow you to continue playing until you get a response from FBG.

[quote=dov]The best thing is to report this to support@failbettergames.com.

edited by dov on 2/26/2016[/quote]

I’ve done that 2 days ago, and no replies. That’s why I’m posting here. It’s odd.

[quote=Theus]If you have access to a console, you could try executing &quottravel(2,’’,’’)&quot and see if that sends you to your lodgings.

Changing the 2 to a 6 will send you to Veilgarden instead, and other numbers obviously will do otherwise.

This may allow you to continue playing until you get a response from FBG.[/quote]

That got me really hopeful when I read it, but I tried it and got the same error message. Thanks, though :/

[quote=examplenot][quote=dov]The best thing is to report this to support@failbettergames.com.

edited by dov on 2/26/2016[/quote]

I’ve done that 2 days ago, and no replies. That’s why I’m posting here. It’s odd.

[quote=Theus]If you have access to a console, you could try executing &quottravel(2,’’,’’)&quot and see if that sends you to your lodgings.

This may allow you to continue playing until you get a response from FBG.[/quote]

That got me really hopeful when I read it, but I tried it and got the same error message. Thanks, though :/[/quote]

You should probably send another ticket, they usually respond much faster.

Have you tried a new access code you haven’t used before? Since those divert you to a message screen maybe it would work as a patch?

There’s the list at Saint Arthur’s if you’ve not used those.

Hmmm… When I have weird errors, Ctrl + F5 usually fixes it.

If not, maybe the access code idea will work. Try these, and see if any knock you out of limbo. The last one, in particular, is pretty new, since I was able to use it just now.
http://saint-arthur.tumblr.com/post/61674014566/accessible-access-codes
[li]
edited by th8827 on 2/27/2016