Help continuing two fate-locked stories

Greetings delicious friends!

I have found myself returning to the Neath after an extremely lengthy absence and am catching up on affairs that I had perhaps wandered off in the middle of. There are two stories that I believe I am working on but cannot for the life of me figure out how or where to progress. As they are both Fate-locked I understand that it is not possible to give specifics publicly. Hints or DMs would be most appreciated to get me on the right track.

The stories are: “The Final Curtain” and “Our Lady of Pires”. I have checked the Fate tab for buying missing stories and I have nothing there prior to 2017 (having either purchased the stories or already finsihed them) and I have checked the “reset stories” page and they do not appear there either - which means I must have them in progress somewhere - I just have no idea how to find them.

Any guidance would be most appreciated.

ETA: I have found them! It took (rather a bit!) of digging, but I have located them and am very much looking forward to playing through them. Thank you to those who replied (both here and privately!) for your much appreciated assistance!

Thank you!
Sardonyx

1 Like

In theory they should be continuable from your Exceptional Library. As they’re both Season of Wrecks stories, you’ll want to go to the library (which should be a storylet in your lodgings) and then select Breakwater House from there.

I will say, however, I too got stuck trying to resume one of the Season of Wrecks stories after a hiatus and ended up having to resort to a support ticket as I couldn’t seem to get anything new to trigger anywhere so your mileage may vary. Hopefully Breakwater House gives you the direction you need…

1 Like

Thank you! I should probably amend my post haha. I’ve checked Breakwater House and nothing was there and the stories aren’t showing in my Exceptional Library (though quite a few others are - so much fun to explore!). I’ve been to Breakwater House and talked to everyone there, but didn’t find anything to start there. I appear to have finished “Where You and I Must Go” though that would have been when it was released (and sadly I don’t remember it at all) so the only thing relating to that season is the Breakwater House hub. I suspect that there’s some trail somewhere that I’m missing but darned if I can find it.

Maybe I’ll take your route and see if FB Support can help set my feet upon the right path.

1 Like