HELP Bohemians!!!

-Bohemian: In the Shuttered Palace, writing poetry for the Duchess gives 22 change points/action.

Don’t know why but this doesn’t work, i’m not getting any bohemian points. and at this point i’m nearly tired. I been trying to raise conection with bohemians and with criminals, its been a week and nothing. I already use the circus carnival method so im unable to use it anymore.

my bohemians and criminal connections are both at lvl 4. and like i said before is getting tedious to raise JUST one… No… Hell i cant even find a place to grind or at least raise the connection with them.

We switched over to a favor system. Now you got to gather up favors bohemians and then use those with the typewriter you can by from the bazaar. Thats the only way you can get connect bohemian anymore.

is that the only way? what about criminals? i have to buy the item at the bazaar as well?

Yup. Pretty much every faction, save for Duchess, Widow, Masters and the Colleges have switched to Renown/Favor.

Old Bone Skeleton key for Criminals.

Oh, and favours are card based.

and what about opportunity cards, the ones that can get you favours with em. Are they still available?

Here’s a good compendium of various favour sources:

The Criminal one isn’t as complete as the others. Some good sources that weren’t mentioned is: Hoodlum Gang opp card and the Ruthless Henchman opp card. When your Renown is above 20 you also get an additional card that grants favours.

You can use the options in the Carnival to get your Renown up to 5 for every faction, so if you still have Renown 4 you can get a little more out of that. You just can’t do it if you already have seven Favours.

[quote=millea]Here’s a good compendium of various favour sources:

[ul][li]Bohemians[/li][li]Society[/li][li]Church[/li][li]Constables[/li][li]Great Game[/li][li]Hell[/li][li]Revolutionary[/li][li]Urchins[/li][li]Criminals[/li][/ul]The Criminal one isn’t as complete as the others. Some good sources that weren’t mentioned is: Hoodlum Gang opp card and the Ruthless Henchman opp card. When your Renown is above 20 you also get an additional card that grants favours.[/quote] Check out Phryne’s Ultimate Guide to Favours and Renown too. Also has a primer for for new players on top and what to use renown and leftover favours for.
edited by Sinnouk on 2/23/2018

Society also has an extremely useful favour for MW exchange on the Slowcake card – usable from 25 Renown.

If this seems hard, remember that unlike connected, Renown never diminishes!