Hedonist Gain?

As I (somehow painfully) had found today, Laudanum can no more help you with Hedonist over than just 4. Any other known and/or convenient way to jump up from Hedonist 7 to 8? Quirk Polishers aren’t much of help here either, they work over the 10.

I’m pretty sure with enough Laudanum the high Laudanum Habit cards will go to 10.

I believe there’s a way to raise hedonist during a party. You can also raise it up to 15 by sleeping with the provost if you can still do term passing at the university.

How high are you trying to get to? I recently had a lot of help getting to 10 via a combination of laudanum and Purchasing in Bulk from Mr. Wines. You can browse your other options at the wiki, but that’s a nice repeatable way to do it without losing terribly much money.

sadly though, 10 just won’t do it. Takes 12 to make, and KEEP it exceptional.

The gap between 10 and 12 is a moat, that shall not be crossed, save in very, VERY rare and few ways.

Basically the only non-fate ways to cross that gap is one-time options after completing Making Your Name steps.

This may be growing less true, thankfully. Subtle can be raised by converting Docks Favors to Renown (after lvl 15). Rubbery, Criminals and Tomb Colonies all give Steadfast.

It’s how many connection items seem to boost Steadfast that makes me say &quotmay be growing.&quot It makes sense that dedication to a group or cause would increase Steadfast, regardless of which group benefits from your efforts, but it can be a little jarring at how little variety there is.
edited by MrBurnside on 5/16/2016

when you turn in a credit drawn on the bazaar, you can turn it into one of three groups…

Decent home, Hard working home, or unusual home.

I was honestly expecting it to be split in those catagories.

Unuusal being hell, revolutionaries and tomb colonists.
Hard working being urchins, docks, great game, and bohemnians.
Decent being university, society, church and constables.

But I’m coming to think that it’ll end up being 3 stats, just in a differnt grouping.

What’ll be fun is trying to figure out background plot WHY docks is subtle set, and why rubbery, crimnals, and toumb are steadfast set.

This may be growing less true, thankfully. Subtle can be raised by converting Docks Favors to Renown (after lvl 15). Rubbery, Criminals and Tomb Colonies all give Steadfast.

It’s how many connection items seem to boost Steadfast that makes me say &quotmay be growing.&quot It makes sense that dedication to a group or cause would increase Steadfast, regardless of which group benefits from your efforts, but it can be a little jarring at how little variety there is.
edited by MrBurnside on 5/16/2016[/quote]
I meant specifically for Hedonist, but yes.