has the election introduced you to new characters?

[li]the characters I speak of are mainly the 3 candidates running since I don’t think there any non candidate characters taking an active role in this election.
sorry if the titles a bit confusing but because of the weird limit on title space I had to be a bit vague other wise I would have created overly long and convoluted title.
I was temped to put a poll up for this as well but some people got gripey about it last time so I figured it would less hassle to just do it this way.

any way on the topic in hand.

you see id already met the detective and id already met fedduci (though I wasn’t aware he was such a complex individual in till people started talking about him on the forums) but the campaigner was a complete surprise to me i have no idea were she is in the core at all and it made me wonder if anybody else who was relatively newish like me had had a similar experience in that regard.[/li][li]
edited by crazyroosterman on 7/4/2017

In the early days I apparently sent some boxed cats to the Campaigner to distract nosy people from my own scandalous activities. Easily forgotten. And then she appeared during the last two Feasts of Masks to ask me about the Haunted Doctor. But I still wasn’t sure who she was, so it’s pretty much a new character introduced to me with this election.

Making trouble for Feducci is the only time the fellow has left any particular impression on me. In the fighting-rings and Black Ribbon he seemed a bit lacking in personality.

JEREMY

J E R E M Y

Yes!

I mean, the Venomous Caricaturist is invented for the election, after all.

We know a lot more about March than we did before.

[quote=Estelle Knoht]Yes!

I mean, the Venomous Caricaturist is invented for the election, after all.[/quote] the who and the what now? what the heck does caricaturist
even mean as a word?!!!
I consider my self fairly well learned and ive some pretty old books(recant ish editions but with the story unaltered penguin are a pretty dope pulbisher) and I’ve never heard of that word in my life.

also were did you encounter him/her because I switched at 9 points of influence from a fixer (and then back) and I missed a hell of a lot of flavour text from the other classes. (like the wonderful one for ferdduci which makes me glad I’m backing him)

[quote=crazyroosterman][quote=Estelle Knoht]Yes!

I mean, the Venomous Caricaturist is invented for the election, after all.[/quote] the who and the what now? what the heck does caricaturist
even mean as a word?!!!
I consider my self fairly well learned and ive some pretty old books(recant ish editions but with the story unaltered penguin are a pretty dope pulbisher) and I’ve never heard of that word in my life.

also were did you encounter him/her because I switched at 9 points of influence from a fixer (and then back) and I missed a hell of a lot of flavour text from the other classes. (like the wonderful one for ferdduci which makes me glad I’m backing him)[/quote]

He’s a boy toy you can buy for Fate at Mr Mirror’s shop, where you once received an item for free for joining the election.

I am just being pedantic, though. :P

[quote=Estelle Knoht][quote=crazyroosterman][quote=Estelle Knoht]Yes!

even mean as a word?!!!

also were did you encounter him/her because I switched at 9 points of influence from a fixer (and then back) and I missed a hell of a lot of flavour text from the other classes. (like the wonderful one for ferdduci which makes me glad I’m backing him)[/quote]

He’s a boy toy you can buy for Fate at Mr Mirror’s shop, where you once received an item for free for joining the election.

I am just being pedantic, though. :P[/quote] still doesn’t tell me what the heck caricaturist means as a word but hell I can probably figure it out if you give me a minute…okay so I went over to the university and this is what they told me
. A caricature is a rendered image showing the features of its subject in a simplified or exaggerated way through sketching, pencil strokes, or through other artistic drawings. In literature, a caricature is a description of a person using exaggeration of some characteristics and oversimplification of others. yeap totally didn’t use that bizarre new invention I’ve heard rumors about called a search engine! no sir not at all.[li]
edited by crazyroosterman on 7/4/2017

It’s much cheaper than the university engine, believe me.