Hallowmas visitors and tiny cave fish

If I’ve already drawn the Visitor at Hallowmas card, do I need to attract another visitor at my lodgings before drawing it again?

And bragging rights aside, what’s the purpose of amassing a whole bunch of tiny cave fish? (In my Surface days, I adored an omelette cooked up with tiny sea fish.)

[quote=navchaa]If I’ve already drawn the Visitor at Hallowmas card, do I need to attract another visitor at my lodgings before drawing it again?

And bragging rights aside, what’s the purpose of amassing a whole bunch of tiny cave fish? (In my Surface days, I adored an omelette cooked up with tiny sea fish.)[/quote]
There will be a order seeking rare foods who occasionally, if seldom, shows up in london. They will pay 1 diamond, worth 12.5 echoes, per fish. for veterans, buying the fish and waiting is usually a safe investment, and returns 5.5 echos an action, though with a delay between them. they usually only appear for one day, though. for new players, taking the package may be more worthwhile.

Thanks, Grenem!

Anyone know anything about whether we need to continually use the action to summon another visitor, or can we just do it once and the visitor card will keep popping up?

A bit late, but the Visitor card is apparently seeded frequently with no action required. I’ve already had it repeated three times. I think the Lodgings action is just for those who are impatient to be getting on with things.

– Mal
edited by malthaussen on 10/29/2015

What! I’ve already clicked on it quite a few times. OK then, off to spend actions more wisely on things like menace increases and accepting confessions!