Hallowmas: Confession Trading

My acquaintance Araminta! has confessions to trade and doesn’t care what she gets in return. She has 1W, 1P and two of each of the others at the moment and has everything she needs from Hallowmas.

Fallen London!

I have done all I want and am happy to trade the remaining Curiosity, Impropriety, Pride (2), Violence and Whimsy (2). Anything in return will be fine.

edited by Ragnar Degenhand on 11/6/2020

Please note that this post is from LAST YEAR!

edited by Ragnar Degenhand on 10/25/2021

Looking for a confession of impropriety; I’m willing to trade anything for it except for a confession of curiosity, as I’m going for the Upgraded Pirate Poet.

Fallen London name is The Red Scientist.

Update: I have used all of my available Confessions, for now; I deeply thank those that traded with me. I’ll most likely be searching for trades again, after Nov. 1st.
edited by Cannox on 10/25/2021

I have several confessions of Pride I don’t want. Looking for guile, violence or whimsy. FL name: Bora Horza Gobuchul.

Looking to trade for 2 Violence confessions and/or 1 Pride confession. Willing to trade 2 Impropriety confessions or 1 Whimsy confession.

I have a Violence I don’t need, and would like an Impropriety, Pride, or Whimsy in exchange.
Edit: done for this week!
edited by Kestrel Zestvim on 10/25/2021

I have a curiosity and pride available for trade, all I want is some guile.

I have too many curiosity, and I would be happy to trade for guile and impropiety

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Lamprecht%20Rutchbludder

I don’t see anywhere to use Confessions so far, and only a place to get prior years’ companions for Fate. Prithee, those of you who have used confessions so far this year, where have you used them?

EDIT: I am seeking/trading Confessions now, though I really have only one to trade until the next (free) 7 become available.
edited by Catherine Raymond on 10/28/2021

I have an Impropriety I don’t need, looking for a Violence. FL name is TaxEvasion.

It’s called &quotSeek out the Attendants&quot, in the same storylet where you found the option to buy old ones with Fate

I need guile and can offer whimsy, violence or impropriety

EDIT: thanks !
edited by Flynneldariel on 10/26/2021

I am in possession of an unneeded Pride and Curiosity.
I am searching for Whimsy (ideally 2 of them).

Have one Pride to trade for a Guile.
edited by penknife on 10/26/2021

Edit: Done now!
edited by penknife on 10/26/2021

To the kind folks wanting to trade, based on the post above:
Look at the date. That was at the end of Hallowmas last year. I am not making any trades at present.

I’m in need of Guile and Violence, and I’m willing to trade Impropriety and Whimsy

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Ereel

EDIT: Got what I needed!
edited by Ereel on 10/29/2021

Hello,

I would like to exchange a pride in order to get a guile.
vedammi

I need a Curiosity; would like to trade Violence for it.

Would be happy to trade a guile for a whimsy.

(Got one - thanks!)
edited by Snort on 10/29/2021

All done, thank you!
edited by Desirée on 11/1/2021