Hallowmas: Confession Trading

Sure! Just drop me a message for the trade, and I’ll accept it as soon as I get it! :)

I offer:
Curiosity,
Impropriety

I need:
Whimsy
edited by Francium on 11/3/2020

I offer Violence or Curiosity for Whimsy,
edited by zceryll on 11/3/2020

I’m done trading, all confessions spent!

I have every confession yet I cannot get enough Dock favours to recruit Tracklayers or anything else…the Hallowmas seems to end soon, so feel free to contact me if you need anything!

If you want Violence: call SevenPlath
If you want Whimsy: call EllyCopper
Other confessions: both young ladies are willing to help!

Please friend either of them! Want more delicious friends!

Edit: Got way too many messages! Sorry for the delay of reply as I may be at the other side of Earth from most of you guys :( Sorry that I could not make every offer I got, plenty of Curiosity and Pride are still available, though.
edited by SevenPlath on 11/4/2020

Edit: HUZZAH! I’ve achieved all the confessions I need! Minus the ones for the honey-bear, I suppose, but I haven’t been hunting enough to catch him in the first place, so it barely matters. Now if only the damned Rubbery Man Favours cards would show up more than once a week! I seethe at the idea of spending money just to grab a couple more favors to gather another Rubbery Bell Ringer after I upgraded my last one the previous year, but I will have my Rubbery Army yet!
edited by birb on 11/4/2020

I need a Confession of Impropriety and can only offer a Confession of Violence.

All done!
edited by gnostechnician on 11/4/2020
edited by gnostechnician on 11/4/2020

I have Curiosity and need Violence.

Estimated friends,

I find myself in the need of two Confessions of Guile and one Impropriety and am willing to trade them for Curiosity.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Framun-Re
edited by Framun-Re on 11/4/2020

I’m looking to trade Curiosity and Pride to get Violence and Guile. Thanks in advance.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Henricus

[quote=SevenPlath]I have every confession yet I cannot get enough Dock favours to recruit Tracklayers or anything else…the Hallowmas seems to end soon, so feel free to contact me if you need anything!

Edit: Got way too many messages! Sorry for the delay of reply as I may be at the other side of Earth from most of you guys :( Sorry that I could not make every offer I got, plenty of Curiosity and Pride are still available, though.
edited by SevenPlath on 11/4/2020[/quote]

new edit:
Now they’ve replenished!
SevenPlath has 1 more Whimsy to offer, and EllyCopper has 2 more Whimsy and 1 more Violence.
Plenty of Curiosity and Pride.

Still I cannot draw the right cards to get the Dock favour…SAD
New to London, didn’t know that I should save favours before Hallowmas…Spent almost every single one before it came…

If you want confessions, sorry that I can only reply 8h later.
Anyway, hope their generosity can earn them good fame in London!

I am done with my trades and have the following confessions:
*) 2 curiosity

Will be trading them for whatever. Will update the list as I get other confessions.
edited by Desirée on 11/5/2020

I have: 1 guile, 3 curiosity, 2 impropriety, 3 pride, 1 violence. Trade me whatevs.
edited by Deacon Bail on 11/5/2020

New edit: no more Whimsy now! I guess I’ve already offered seven of them…【seven is the number???】

I have 2 Curiosity and 4 Pride to offer

My alt EllyCopper has 5 Curiosity and 1 Guile

Take whichever you want~

Friend me please!

[quote=SevenPlath][quote=SevenPlath]I have every confession yet I cannot get enough Dock favours to recruit Tracklayers or anything else…the Hallowmas seems to end soon, so feel free to contact me if you need anything!

edited by SevenPlath on 11/4/2020[/quote]

new edit:
Now they’ve replenished!
SevenPlath has 1 more Whimsy to offer, and EllyCopper has 2 more Whimsy and 1 more Violence.
Plenty of Curiosity and Pride.

Still I cannot draw the right cards to get the Dock favour…SAD
New to London, didn’t know that I should save favours before Hallowmas…Spent almost every single one before it came…

If you want confessions, sorry that I can only reply 8h later.
Anyway, hope their generosity can earn them good fame in London![/quote]
edited by SevenPlath on 11/6/2020
edited by SevenPlath on 11/6/2020

I need Violence.
I offer Curiosity.

EDIT: Done, many thanks!
edited by dab777 on 11/5/2020

I just need one more Violence. I can trade Curiosity or Pride.

edit: Done, thanks!
edited by Henricus on 11/5/2020

I’ve got 3 Curiosity, 1 Guile, 1 Impropriety, 2 Pride and 1 Whimsy.
Need none, will take any in return
edited by Neal Rame on 11/5/2020

I’m quite desperately looking for a confession of Whimsy or Guile (x2)! I can offer you Curiosity, Impropriety or Pride.

Some of my acquaintances have Confessions to trade and do not care what they get in return.

Vegemite (Profile - Fallen London) has:
2 Curiosity

Snort’s Wallet (Profile - Fallen London) has:
2 Curiosity
edited by Snort on 11/5/2020