Hallowmas: Confession Trading

My Trade was completed. Thank you Fightersword!

edited by Owen Wulf on 10/27/2020

deleted as all sorted now
edited by empsk on 10/28/2020

hello everyone…I have extra pride to trade

I’m just getting started with this Hallowmas so unsure what I will have to trade, but wanted to put things out there as I’ve gotten my tracklayers to each of the first steps with the knight; right now I have Guile, Impropriety, and Pride … tho I am truly confused what to do with them or what companions to get beyond these 2 tracklayers, and the FATE I do have, I’m always so nervous to use in case I get something that is kinda not my character… ~Kaerlyss Quinn Montgomery

Revealing a Cunning Truth (Whimsy and Curiosity confessions) will turn your Tracklayer towards favoring the Liberation of Night (the cosmic rebellion against reality). I haven’t checked the other one, though.

EDIT: All trades concluded, thanks everyone!
edited by Hattington on 10/28/2020

I’m looking for Confessions of Violence (as are many of us, it seems!). I can send Pride in return from my main, and Curiosity, Guile, or Impropriety from my alt.

Main: Fallen London
Alt: Fallen London

Edit: All trades have been completed.
edited by Justine78793 on 11/3/2020

[quote=Justine78793]I’m looking for Confessions of Violence (as are many of us, it seems!). I can send Pride in return from my main, and Curiosity, Guile, or Impropriety from my alt.

Main: Fallen London
Alt: Fallen London

I’m also up to trade Pride for Guile, Whimsy, or Curiosity.

Requests filled.

Thanks cathyr19355!
[color=#282520]
[/color]edited by Blast_Fantastic on 10/28/2020
edited by Blast_Fantastic on 10/28/2020
edited by Blast_Fantastic on 10/28/2020

I’m looking for Impropriety and have Guile aplenty to trade.

Looking for Curiosity and Whimsy, and have Guile, Pride and Impropriety

Huh. I’m starting to get the impression Whimsy, Violence and Curiosity confessions simply aren’t released yet.

I have two Confessions of Curiosity, and it looks like other people in this thread have gotten Whimsy. I don’t know if anyone’s gotten Violence though!

I have two Confessions of Curiosity, and it looks like other people in this thread have gotten Whimsy. I don’t know if anyone’s gotten Violence though![/quote]

Huh, I stand corrected then. I don’t suppose you’d care to trade one for Impropriety or Guile? Trades for Whimsy are also greatly appreciated, for those who have it. And yeah, Violence seems especially rare.

Hello friends, I am looking for:
Confession of Violence
Confession of Guile
Confession of Whimsy

Have: Confessions of Pride and of Curiosity

Hi everyone, I’m looking for Violence and Whimsy and can offer Pride and Guile.
edited by Silver Lynx on 10/28/2020

Just an update, I’ve gotten all the pride I need. I still have one guile to trade and one curiosity, and am looking for two confessions of whimsy. You can just send me the trade if any such thing interests you, I’ll update this post if any of the trades get made.

Have:
Pride (2)
Impropriety

Need:
Guile
Violence
Whimsy

I will have a winged creature of considerable speed!

[quote=Hattington]Huh, I stand corrected then. I don’t suppose you’d care to trade one for Impropriety or Guile? Trades for Whimsy are also greatly appreciated, for those who have it. And yeah, Violence seems especially rare.
edited by Hattington on 10/28/2020[/quote]

Sorry, I plan to keep both Confessions of Curiosity unless I can trade one of them for Violence.
edited by Justine78793 on 10/28/2020

Unlikely as it is, does anyone need an extra Guile or Impropriety? I need a Whimsy and Violence for my own Winged Creature.

Heyo. I’m looking for two Confessions of Whimsy. I have one Guile and two Impropriety that I can trade.