Grinding Persuasive to 100

So my path to Importance is impeded by the fact that I’m at 76 Persuasive. With accoutrements I can push it to 94, which is just under the 100 minimum required to continue. I had a similar situation with my Dangerous stat, but catching beasties for Mr Inch pushed that up pretty quickly, while also rewarding me with money (after I sold off all those damn screams) and interesting plot hints. [li]

Sadly, the Veilgarden equivalent - writing short stories - requires a higher cost of actions per turn, doesn’t do a great deal for my Persuasive stat, and leaves me with very little of use at the end of it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for improving my Persuasive? I thought I might try equipping items to lower the stat, so that achieving successes might have a greater effect, but even with Persuasive 46 the Veilgarden options are all ‘very modest’.

Any ideas? Please help!

Veilgarden is the starting area, you’ll find more difficult persuasive challenges at Court (via the Shuttered Palace) or Mahogany Hall. There is always using second chances at your lodgings if you want to boost your stats quickly.

Ah! The Shuttered Palace! Of course, I am a dummy. I’ll give that a try. Thanks!

Edit: nothing; ignore.[li]
edited by Individual99991 on 3/18/2014[/li][li]
edited by Individual99991 on 3/18/2014

Want a Patron? Jass would be more than happy to guide you in the ways of Persuasiveness if you so desire.

If you have a partner, you can take social actions to accrue Second Chances, and convert those 5 at a time into a hefty chunk of CP. It’s a team effort, but it’s the best way I’ve found to achieve time-efficient stat gains.

When your persuasive is 108 without equipment modifiers and 153 with.