Grinding for Magnanimous?

Good evening,

After much thought I have decided, as a way to be a little bit more distinct, to attempt to become tremendously magnanimous. However, in order to do this I need to find a way to raise this trait. I am currently at 17. What are some good storylines/cards/areas/ancient primordial rituals that one could use to raise this?

[quote=James Jones]Good evening,

After much thought I have decided, as a way to be a little bit more distinct, to attempt to become tremendously magnanimous. However, in order to do this I need to find a way to raise this trait. I am currently at 17. What are some good storylines/cards/areas/ancient primordial rituals that one could use to raise this?[/quote]

If you get yourself a Clay Sedan Chair, there’s an Opportunity card with the option “to make a point of treating them well” that boosts Magnanimous. If you are involved in the Soul Trade on the Shepherd’s side, playing the “Soulless Messenger card” by turning in souls and contracts boosts Magnanimous.

Sending items via the “A commotion in the Square of Lofty Words” card gives points in Magnanimous. I might suggest building up a hoard of second chances and sending them out to the deserving whenever possible.

Nursing people back to health gives 1cp of Magnanimous, I believe.

Soft-hearted Widow will also boost Magnanimous. Though, your heartless decreases. . .

Are you sure? I only remember it increasing “Making Waves.”

Checking again, it’s steadfest that increases for the big donation, not Megnanimous. My bad.