Gonna make a Book of Credit or something

Aiming for 77 Marks Of Credit. Currently have 33. I wonder if other have more.

Either way, wish me luck, and that something awaits at the end of it.

At the very least if nothing else and it’s still a option I will have 77 ways to escape the name. XD

[quote=Kylestien]Aiming for 77 Marks Of Credit. Currently have 33. I wonder if other have more.

At the very least if nothing else and it’s still a option I will have 77 ways to escape the name. XD[/quote]
Are you using the bohemian/Great Game loop? that is the fastest way to gather them- 1694 actions, with only 77 draws of a ubiquitous card to worry about. Either way, good luck!
edited by Grenem on 6/19/2016

[quote=Grenem][quote=Kylestien]Aiming for 77 Marks Of Credit. Currently have 33. I wonder if other have more.

At the very least if nothing else and it’s still a option I will have 77 ways to escape the name. XD[/quote]
Are you using the bohemian/Great Game loop? that is the fastest way to gather them- 1694 actions, with only 77 draws of a ubiquitous card to worry about. Either way, good luck!
edited by Grenem on 6/19/2016[/quote]

I am indeed. I happened to read about it on one of the wikis purely by accident, and since my current Clostest To is Bohemien it seemed like a easily doable acheivement. One just needs actions and the card draw.

As to why I’m doing it? Well my logic is that if 5 can get you a Violin from before the fall owned by royalty, and 3 can get you safe passae to the Iron Republic, the Bazzar must be willing to pay thought the nose for 77 of them.

[quote=Kylestien][quote=Grenem][quote=Kylestien]Aiming for 77 Marks Of Credit. Currently have 33. I wonder if other have more.

edited by Grenem on 6/19/2016[/quote]

I am indeed. I happened to read about it on one of the wikis purely by accident, and since my current Clostest To is Bohemien it seemed like a easily doable acheivement. One just needs actions and the card draw.

As to why I’m doing it? Well my logic is that if 5 can get you a Violin from before the fall owned by royalty, and 3 can get you safe passae to the Iron Republic, the Bazzar must be willing to pay thought the nose for 77 of them.[/quote]
The best use for them, of the ones in-game, is going to be when favors are implemented. When you find a market, each sells for 12 echoes, and 1 favor from every faction in your bundle that has been converted to favors- in your case, urchins, great game, bohemians and, IIRC, docks. not exactly amazing, but about 20 echoes each.