Getting wines for the Shuttered Palace

I remember being stuck on getting wines on my old account.
My persuasive is not enough yet,but where should I grind wine before PoSI?

Hunt sorrow spiders down by Wolfstack Docks? (Spider Wrangling, Dangerous 58-72, Search the coastal mills, a Dangerous 65 challenge for 65 x Greyfields 1879)

edited by Gillsing on 2/24/2015

What about the '82? You need both.

I forget how I got them, I may have just bought the wine >.<

[quote=WormApotheote]What about the '82? You need both.

I forget how I got them, I may have just bought the wine >.<[/quote]

That’s what i wound up doing. i only regret it a little, and that’s because i didn’t wind up using it until i would have gathered enough wine by opportunity cards. don’t buy the wine, or the route until you need it, and are planing to work on persuasive, in other words.
edited by Grenem on 2/24/2015

[quote=WormApotheote]What about the '82? You need both.[/quote]I think had enough of that, or close to it. I may have spent some silk scraps to get inside the palace in order to trade in some Society favours, which always seems easy enough to build up. The conflict card with the Tomb Colonists also gives 15 x Greyfields 1882 when siding with Society, so together with the increased connection that’s a halfway decent method.

Also if you’re inclding options inside the palace, “An Evening at the Duchesses Salon” is very good for getting society connections to cash in, so.

(I mean that’s how I’ve unlocked the Labyrinth of Tigers so xD)