Friends for Social actions and Confident smiles ?

A storylet is requesting 4 confident smiles of me, but it seems I can not get any without acquiring some friends first.
I’m guessing this is the place to look for them or how do I go about this ?

[quote=BobMaster]A storylet is requesting 4 confident smiles of me, but it seems I can not get any without acquiring some friends first.
I’m guessing this is the place to look for them or how do I go about this ?[/quote]
There are some ways to obtain confident smiles in-game, without other players, but I can’t quite recall them now.
The thread you are looking for is here.
Basically, you need to invite people for Coffee at Caligula’s, an option to do so is under &quotAttend to matters of society and scandal&quot at your lodgings. Invite people from the thread (just don’t send too many invites to one person), or write there that you want coffee invites.

Welcome to Fallen London. I’ve sent you some second chances in game - look in your message tab. I don’t need social actions at the moment though.

Thank you Karaeir for the link, that topic helped some, I made a post with what I am looking for there.

Thank you Circe for the gift, they will help me continue the quest, but maybe I should use the stolen correspondence instead of these second chances, they seem a lot harder to acquire.

Second chances are quite easy to get actually, once you have some friends.