Forgotten Quarter...no expeditions?

Did they remove expeditions? I have 95 watch total, and over 40 supply crates. This morning when I log in to do my expeditions there…gone…just 100% gone. The only real option for leveling in the Forgotten Quarter now is &quotSeeking Curios&quot…and its impossible. Where have the expeditions gone? why remove them so abruptly…I dont get it?

I have the same problem. Spent much of last night prepping for one, then go there today and the Expedition option is gone.

[color=#ff9900]We’re just making some minor adjustments to the Forgotten Quarter as part of the new Making your Name update. The Expeditions should return very shortly.
[/color]

I just did a Thieves’ Cache with an alt this morning, so this must have just happened; it’s likely related to the Watchful tracker that’s going in today. Keep an eye peeled for an automatically-appearing storylet; if you’ve finished the University you’ll probably be sent right through to a point where you have access to expeditions again; otherwise you might have to make a choice of where to rewind to, and the “earlier” choices won’t have access to expeditions but presumably the later ones will.

[quote=Chris Gardiner][color=#ff9900]We’re just making some minor adjustments to the Forgotten Quarter as part of the new Making your Name update. The Expeditions should return very shortly.
[/color][/quote]

Oh by the gods you guys nearly gave me a heart attack, I spent all yesterday prepping too. Glad to hear you guys are already ontop of it, I look forward to any changes you guys are making.

Whew! Good to know! Thanks for the quick reply.

[color=#cc0066]Sorry about that! A few things here and there vanished for a few moments during our most recent update, but they should all be back now.[/color]