Fishing for PoSI Souls: Number Crunching

[quote=WormApotheote]Eh, even if it does potentially give souls I don’t think the grind will be anywhere near as profitable, since its only available for part of the carousel.[/quote]I would’ve thought that the lack of a luck-check and the higher ratio of Compromising Documents would make up for that, but I haven’t crunched those numbers.

If it is still excessively profitable, and you care about your soul, hold on to them anyways, cause they’ll nerf it again!

Has the frequency of the soul selling card been changed as well? I haven’t gotten it since the nerf.

I don’t believe so; I’ve gotten it a few times since. It’s always been a somewhat uncommon card.

<sheepishly raises hand>

I’ve lost my soul, and I’m interested in getting it back… aside from that fate-locked option… I guess the only thing I can do now is to hope I get it from my public (I haven’t been to the university yet, nor am I a PoSI)?

Yeah, you’ll definitely want to play One’s Public whenever it turns up. Once you get in the University you’ll be able to dedicate more actions to looking for your soul, assuming you don’t get it back through One’s Public before getting around to the University content.

What is the name of the card to sell your soul for a fabulous diamond if you did A Trade in Souls? I can’t stand the cards of An Intimate of Devils anymore so I will probably just sell my soul for as much as possible and pray not to see those cards in the future.

I believe it’s called “City Vices: What profit?” or something along those lines. It’s a City Vices card with a Devil portrait. Though keep in mind that if you do this you’ll end up getting a card from the Intimate Devils which will get rid of all of your progress with them, and if you get your soul back they’ll try to get it again (along with the devil you originally sold it to). You can get rid of both by getting rid of your Hell connection, at least.