First City Coins

Greetings ladies, gentlemen and miscellaneous others.

During my wanderings in Fluke Street I chanced upon a number of first city coins. I, personally, have no use for them besides their archaeological value, but have heard that some of my fellow Fallen Londoners may be searching for them in quantity and I have ever been known as a charitable sort.

So which of you fellows should I address them to?
edited by T.W.O. Chandler on 2/12/2012

I am in search of First City Coins. I am “Mrs Tempes Fugit” in Fallen London. I would be more than happy to accept a generous gift.

A Twitter or Facebook name would help me to locate you properly. Or at all, really. :)

I am also in need of first city coins - with only eleven to my name, I feel quite the lackluster Marvellous player.
@LadylikeIkneel (appears as “Kiely King”)

[quote=ladylikeikneel]I am also in need of first city coins - with only eleven to my name, I feel quite the lackluster Marvellous player.
@LadylikeIkneel (appears as “Kiely King”)[/quote]

If you don’t find anyone already having some to give, I’ll be happy to try and “procure” some from the Museum of Mistakes, if you agree to perform the preliminary intelligence recon.

A Twitter or Facebook name would help me to locate you properly. Or at all, really. :)[/quote]
They used Facebook to log into the forums, so you can simply follow the link in their profile.

I am looking to get my fingers on some of those rare coins myself if anyone is feeling charitable.
My facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alerane

[quote=Alerane]I am looking to get my fingers on some of those rare coins myself if anyone is feeling charitable.
My facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alerane[/quote]

The same as above… I haven’t got enough coins to spare, but if you don’t find anything sooner you can enlist me for a theft at the Museum or Mistakes. Just let me know here: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic80-honour-among-thieveswho-do-i-entrust-with-a-task.aspx

ME! Sweet merciful heavens, me!

[quote=streetfelineblue][quote=ladylikeikneel]I am also in need of first city coins - with only eleven to my name, I feel quite the lackluster Marvellous player.
@LadylikeIkneel (appears as “Kiely King”)[/quote]

If you don’t find anyone already having some to give, I’ll be happy to try and “procure” some from the Museum of Mistakes, if you agree to perform the preliminary intelligence recon.[/quote]

I am more than willing to do such - I’ll send an invitation after the Feast, if you’re up to it.

The coins I have acquired have been sent.

However, if anyone else should need them I’d be happy to assist them in purloining some from the Museum of Mistakes or, if they were willing to help me deal with some of my Menaces, undertake another expedition to Flute Street for them.

[quote=ladylikeikneel]

I am more than willing to do such - I’ll send an invitation after the Feast, if you’re up to it.[/quote]

I am!

[quote=streetfelineblue][quote=ladylikeikneel]

I am more than willing to do such - I’ll send an invitation after the Feast, if you’re up to it.[/quote]

I am![/quote]

I believe you might find something in your message soon…

[quote=ladylikeikneel][quote=streetfelineblue][quote=ladylikeikneel]

I am![/quote]

I believe you might find something in your message soon…[/quote]

I’m also up for doing visits to the museum if you want…

I have recently come across 30 coins myself – they’re part of a rare success on one of the item crafting storylets, I believe. If anyone wants them, shoot me a a PM.

[quote=colinsapherson][quote=ladylikeikneel][quote=streetfelineblue][quote=ladylikeikneel]

I am![/quote]

I’m also up for doing visits to the museum if you want…[/quote]

Thank you for offering. If this goes through, that should be enough. If something happens that the current arrangement doesn’t work out, I’ll be sure to let you know.

[quote=ladylikeikneel]

I’m already working on it.

EDIT: Check the news :3
edited by streetfelineblue on 2/22/2012

I am very much in need of First City Coins! I am following the Ambition: Hearts Desire storyline and need 16 more before I can continue. If anyone has any going spare, I will gladly take them off your hands! I am willing to help people out with any request of any kind as a form of payback.

Twitter: @helmutian
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MistedGold

I feel I might be late to the party. However, if you still are feeling charitable and have more coins, I am following my Heart’s desire. I could seriously use the coins. That darn Monkey! sigh
on Twitter I am…NyteSong

And I thank you for your kindness.

NyteSong – obv. the game is down now but I just sent you a follow request on Twitter; if you still need coins when it comes back up, DM me or reply here?