First City Coins in the Museum of Mistakes

Greetings,

I find myself in need of First City coins, and have received word that a large collection of them are housed in the Museum of Mistakes. To that end, I am seeking to enlist the aid of another shadowy individual who may be able to help me procure them.

I should mention that I have already been able to procure 56 of these coins by other means, and so require merely 21 more for my purposes.

You will be able to find my home address under the same name that I write under here. I will await your letter.
edited by Farryn7755 on 2/7/2022

Just sent you some. Others might as well, if you ask. I think there’s even a folder for that here. :)

Thank you very much, your kindness in sending me the coins is more than I could have hoped for! I sincerely appreciate it.

If anyone else stumbles upon this message, I no longer require any coins.
edited by Farryn7755 on 2/8/2022

[quote=Farryn7755]Thank you very much, your kindness in sending me the coins is more than I could have hoped for! I sincerely appreciate it.

edited by Farryn7755 on 2/8/2022[/quote]

Hi, Farryn,

It’s much easier for people to just send them than to become involved in the (frankly somewhat tedious) Museum of Mistakes story. Plenty of generous players will be happy to oblige.