Find Debate Partners!

I’ll debate, my candidate is the DTC.

Debating is just agitating but between everyone.

That being said, once I’m done with my current debate I’ll be taking on a new comer, that’ll be tomorrow once I’m awake.

Feducci supporter looking for people willing to play the political rock-paper-scissors. It’s surprisingly quite fun :D edit: Just so we’re not hopelessly stunlocked into long-ass back-and-forth, I’m online from around 1am to around 5pm GMT+1.
edited by gronostaj on 7/5/2017

Sir Frederick is a supporter of the Campaigner, and is particularly interested in friendly debates with supporters of the Detective.

I am an Implacable Detective supporter looking for debate partners. Especially from the Dauntless Temperance group.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Mr Sherry Vernet
edited by Vernet on 7/4/2017

Let it be known that Hubris Glamore supports the Implacable Detective and is prepared to defend her in debates as need be.

Lady Strange is for the Campaigner, and an advocate of fair play in debates.

For the Detective, let’s talk about this

As a staunch supporter of social reform and a friend of the Clay Men and Rubberies, I am always willing to go to bat for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner!

… figuratively. Of course. I will not be taking a bat to my opponent if I lose. That would be unsporting.
edited by Agent Artemis on 7/4/2017

As a supporter of the Temperance Campaigner (formerly supporting the Implacable Detective), I’m happen to engage in reasoned public debate.

Edit: I am once again open to debates! I’m on Pacific Standard Time (GMT -7) and will be around sporadically this weekend. I’m willing to fix the debates and lose one / win one if you want a guaranteed result.
edited by Bonny Kate on 7/8/2017

I’m another Dauntless supporter, eager to reason it out with any and all!

Im a detective supporter. Willing to debate with all.

As a supporter of the Implacable Detective, I am willing and eager to debate the only logical conclusion with all opponents.

I’m a Feducci supporter, ready to debate with anyone.

I’m free for debate, myself. Voting for the Implacable Detective.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sorcia%20Brewers
edited by sorciechan on 7/4/2017

Sent an invitation, thank you.

I’d like to debate too; I’m supporting the Implacable Detective.

(I’ll update my debate status in my signature every time to make it easier to time your invites.)

I’m also a supporter of the Implacable Detective. And a lover of reasonable debates and argument-wielding. So I’m open to debate the finer points of the campaigns with any and all that are willing to do so.

Detective supporter willing to debate anyone.

Detective supporter here! Fight me. Time zone is GMT.