Feedback Focus: Economy, Progression & World Shape

One thing I’ve noticed now that the economic situation lets me cover more content is that the journal is getting very crowded. Is there a way to filter out completed quests that I’m not seeing?

[color=#6666ff]Ah, that’s something we are working on right now, so yes that will definitely be a ‘thing’ in the future.[/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]Right, I’m going to let this thread drop for now. A number of the changes we’ve said we were going to implement are already out in the wild (trading system, bank storage, increased enemy spawn rates, new beasties, lowered cost of hull repairs, new proc gen system which reduced the randomness of the world, new locomotives with varying hold space) and we’re gathering feedback on these in other threads now. [/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]In the next update you’ll see the other changes we mentioned in this thread including Discoveries and a few new pieces of equipment which give you additional qualities when equipped, such as mining, as well as boosting Hold space. There’s also going to be much more equipment further down the line too, but that probably won’t arrive until we launch Albion. [/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]Thanks to everyone who made a contribution to this![/color]