Feast of the Rose 2024: Gift Exchange

Hi im new and wanna try some contents btw players
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Aurelia47310

2 Likes

Hey Anidot, can you send me some skulls? I’ll send stuff back for masquing! I just want them for bone market purposes haha

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll send some soon(need to restock on inkling of identity).

1 Like

Also, seperately… I would like to send someone 30 one masquing gifts and receive the same to go ahead and max out my free masquing early.

Would anyone be interested in being my trading partner for this?

Thyme Larkin is looking to exchange any gift for any gift. I have kittens but let know if you’d prefer something else (non-fate).

1 Like

Sent several, will send more if requested!

I’d love to exchange some gifts. Anything non-fatey so I can retribute in the same coin. An eye for an eye.

Charles Blink

I also would love to exchange gifts, and will gladly send non-fate gifts. I’m also happy to provide a home to a Be-Ribboned Kitten.

(Fallen London)

Okay I have sent everything I can until tomorrow. (Except for you, ani, I’m waiting on actions for you right now.)

Tomorrow forwards I’ll be able to send a total of 170 minimum engraved skulls and am looking for the same.

If I have leftover at the end of the Feast I’ll just send and claim them myself but I’m happy to help people get their stock for the year at the bone market!

1 Like

I would like a beribboned kitten. But I have a question too. I had a Parabolan Kitten (given to me by the owner of a Parabolan Panther in the usual way) when I received a Beribboned Kitten from a friend! I was delighted, and sent him one back–not realizing that, if you do not have a Panther, you can only send kittens that were given to you. But I had a Parabolan Kitten before the exchange took place! Shouldn’t the fact that he gave me a kitten mean that I should still have a kitten left?

1 Like

You have a beribboned kitten. When you turn it in for masquing it’ll become a normal kitten, don’t worry :>

1 Like

But no! I do not have a Beribboned Kitten either! I must have ended up giving the Kitten back to the friend who gave me the beribboned kitten in the first place. Sigh.

Well, I would love to have a Beribboned Kitten, anyway.

1 Like

Can you screenshot your companions? I bet you have it but it’s somewhere you’re skimming over visually

Could I send you a hell flower/another skull and recive something tomorrow?

1 Like

I can send any kind of non-fate gift and would b happy to receive some skulls this year. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/GluestickGenius

Hey, inkling of identity costing items are going to be off the table after the next one-i ran out of both my supply of them and echoes to perchase proscribed material. I’ll be able to send more relatively soon, but it will take a bit of money grinding.

1 Like

Bruh… we’re cool. We’re friends. You send me stuff and I’ll just put it on a list to send back. You literally don’t even have to ask. :>

1 Like

Ah :sweat_smile: honestly, I’m just used to asking about everything first before doing it. I’ll send it, then.

1 Like

Can someone send be a lovingly beribboned kitten? I can return the favor. I’m also willing to trade other gifts too!

Edit: got my kitten and repaid the favor!

Happy to exchange kittens to better socialize the litters (they should have friends they aren’t related to, perhaps). Beribboned Kitten en route shortly.

1 Like