Favours: Criminals

I am currently trying to increase my Watchful to at least 100 (I’m at 80 without outfit), so I’m trying to do &quotMaking Your Name: The Tomb of the Seven&quot but I need 3 Archaeology I want to do the &quotSeek a thieves cache&quot option but I need &quotFavours: Criminals&quot. Anyone know a good way to get this?

-Mr. Hamilton

Get some carnival tickets and in one of the carnival tents you can spend tickets to get favours with the criminals, note, this will stop working when you get to 5 renown(and the option increases renown) so use it wisely.

Welllll, if you haven’t done it already, a good option is to go to Mrs Plenty’s carnival and Meet some criminals at the sideshow, it’ll cost you a couple of actions and tickets, buuut it’s pretty much the only garenteed way of getting the favours without card drops…As far as I am aware, anyways.

Edit: Shoot, you beat me to it you sneaky rascal.
edited by Neonir on 8/7/2016

Opportunity cards mostly. There is a list somewhere in this forum.

You can get criminal favours from the Criminals faction card, &quotWhat will you do with your marshwolf&quot, &quotA drink with the Cheery Man&quot (if you sided with him). If you have an Alluring Companion you’ll also get an opportunity card from her with options that will either give you favours or use them up. Visiting the Repentant Forger and chatting with him also give you favours.

edited by The Masked Felon on 8/7/2016

[quote=The Masked Felon]You can get criminal favours from the Criminals faction card, &quotWhat will you do with your marshwolf&quot, &quotA drink with the Cheery Man&quot (if you sided with him). If you have an Alluring Companion you’ll also get an opportunity card from her with options that will either give you favours or use them up. Visiting the Repentant Forger and chatting with him also give you favours.

edited by The Masked Felon on 8/7/2016[/quote]
The Disappointing Marsh-wolf’s card is a faction pet, of which you can only have one at a time; there’s a general faction card The Alleys of London: the Criminals. The Ruthless Henchman also has a card with an option to gain a favour.

I’m guessing since I burned through my favours and have renown over 5, the best bet is to change my profession over to the criminals faction as soon as I get the chance. I don’t seem to be lucking into any opportunity cards for criminal favours any other way lately.

You can also buy/hire the criminal and the alluring accomplice from the bazaar! Both their cards give favors.