Favouring The Cheery Man

Good evening, we present ourselves. We have no name yet although we’ve wandering through this streets for years now. We see some purpose in becoming a professional murderer, but we need to be an enforcer first.
This is troublesome. Some years ago we helped the Last Constable and we’re not sure we can become an enforcer now.

Can you give some advice to us?

You can also become an Enforcer via the Revolutionaries, if you have been Plotting Against the Masters.

[quote=░▒▓███▓▒░]Good evening, we present ourselves. We have no name yet although we’ve wandering through this streets for years now. We see some purpose in becoming a professional murderer, but we need to be an enforcer first.
This is troublesome. Some years ago we helped the Last Constable and we’re not sure we can become an enforcer now.

Can you give some advice to us?[/quote]
You can still become an Enforcer via the Revolutionaries. You just need to raise your Connection with them a bit and to be Plotting Against the Masters.

cant you also become an enforcer for the criminals?
i vaguely remember you being able to without much in the way of requirements asides from being closest to them of course.
edited by crazyroosterman on 4/4/2017

Becoming an Enforcer through the Criminals requires favoring the Cheery Man, and unfortunately there’s no way to change that outside the Last Constable story. Becoming Closest To: Criminals also requires favoring the Cheery Man. I suppose you could favor him, become an Enforcer or Closest To, and then finish the Last Constable storyline while favoring her, but that would be hard to do without planning.

Note that how you get your Profession makes you in-game difference, and as far as I know isn’t even tracked. The only reason to prefer becoming an Enforcer via Criminals over Revolutionaries is RP reasons.

We didn’t know the Revolutionaries hold enforcers in their ranks. Our voices will seek them and they’ll listen our hunger for meaning.

Thank you all, we will remember your names