Fate locked gift exchange

I’m looking to acquire a Golden Spiked Rosary, a Tanned Mask, and possibly a Hand of Glory. Happy to do a direct swap, or to exchange items of equal value in some combination.
edited by Kit Foxtrick on 2/15/2016

@absimiliard, you may want to check in with your patron about the purposes of the recommended items. If, as I suspect, your patron is helping you to prepare for high levels of BDR, the Mouthless Amber Mask seems to grant +2BDR, rather than the +1 granted by the tan mask.

If there is a reason to prefer the tanned mask, beyond perhaps a questionable taste in aesthetics, I would certainly be interested to know it.

I think it was the combination of Dreaded +2 with the high Shadowy bonus (+7) that made them recommend it. Which, if so, I’d probably agree with. Though I really don’t know enough about BDR or knife and candle to be sure, so let me check.

Thanks Kit.

Aha! Somewhere I’d gotten it in my head that it was only Dreaded +1!

I’ll amend my own goals, then.

Since I’m also looking for the mask and the rosary, would you like to do a swap?

I’m afraid I’ve already taken care of the rosary and have made arrangements for the mask. Sorry.

Updated: I got these with Kitfox. :)

I would like to acquire Tanned Mask and Gold-Spiked Rosary and will send back equal 40 Fate gift of your choosing, if we agree to trade gifts.

@Kit Foxtrick. Are you still looking for the mask & rosary?
edited by Nurili on 2/18/2016

Indeed I am!

Bit late in the game, but still up for an exchange of fate gifts up to the value of 50 fate!

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Andropov
edited by Andropov on 2/17/2016

Having just cashed in my Fate gifts for my first companion, I’m now in the market for a Blemmigan Pedant and a Key-to-Heart Dagger. Let me know if you’d like to do an exchange for either or both.

Navchaa, I will exchange with you for both Blemmigan Pedant and a Key-to-Heart Dagger. If you still interested contact me.

Also I am looking for other fate item as shown below.

1. Box of Potentials
  2. Well-Song
  3. Gold-Spiked Rosary
  4. Tanned Mask
  5. Explosion of Neath-Colours on the Stroke of Midnight
  6. Mouthless Amber Mask
  7. Tear-Drowned Collection of Incomprehensible Love-Poems

[quote=Presley]Navchaa, I will exchange with you for both Blemmigan Pedant and a Key-to-Heart Dagger. If you still interested contact me.

1. Box of Potentials
  2. Well-Song
  3. Gold-Spiked Rosary
  4. Tanned Mask
  6. Mouthless Amber Mask
  7. Tear-Drowned Collection of Incomprehensible Love-Poems[/quote]

I can send you all of the above in exchange for same! WIll take me about 8 hours though, as I am busy for a bit.

[quote=Andropov][quote=Presley]Navchaa, I will exchange with you for both Blemmigan Pedant and a Key-to-Heart Dagger. If you still interested contact me.

1. Box of Potentials
  2. Well-Song
  3. Gold-Spiked Rosary
  4. Tanned Mask
  6. Mouthless Amber Mask

I can send you all of the above in exchange for same! WIll take me about 8 hours though, as I am busy for a bit.[/quote]

Glad that you interested. I will wait for you then.

[quote=Presley][quote=Andropov][quote=Presley]Navchaa, I will exchange with you for both Blemmigan Pedant and a Key-to-Heart Dagger. If you still interested contact me.

1. Box of Potentials
  2. Well-Song
  3. Gold-Spiked Rosary
  4. Tanned Mask
  6. Mouthless Amber Mask

I can send you all of the above in exchange for same! WIll take me about 8 hours though, as I am busy for a bit.[/quote]

Glad that you interested. I will wait for you then.[/quote]

All sent! I still have 70 Fate’s worth of gifts to exchange, last caaaaaaaaaall

I am now all set. Thank you, Andropov, for the gift exchange![li]

Merry Feast, all!
edited by Swordprefect on 2/19/2016

UPD: Thanks to tovarish Andropov for the nice trade!
edited by Danko on 2/18/2016

Made an alternative arrangement! Never mind.

edited by bell paget on 2/20/2016
edited by bell paget on 2/21/2016
edited by bell paget on 2/21/2016

If anyone is still interested, I am looking for a 30-fate exchange so I can get me that Nacreous Outcast (more like Tall, Dark, and Rubbery, amirite)