(FATE-LOCKED) Finishing School Mechanics

[quote=Blaine Davidson]Has anyone made a list of all the potential interactions unique to The Feast? So far I’ve found:

Zailor and Bohemian, Zailor and Anarchist, Anarchist and Foreign Officer, and then the generic failure/success option.

There are also love triangle interactions that occur if you have three specific students, like this one for the anarchist, zailor, and foreign officer.

[quote=Harlocke][quote=Blaine Davidson]Has anyone made a list of all the potential interactions unique to The Feast? So far I’ve found:

Zailor and Bohemian, Zailor and Anarchist, Anarchist and Foreign Officer, and then the generic failure/success option.

There are also love triangle interactions that occur if you have three specific students, like this one for the anarchist, zailor, and foreign officer.[/quote]
There’s also one for Anarchist + Nun, and Anarchist + Bohemian.

[quote=SamNorrey][quote=Harlocke][quote=Blaine Davidson]Has anyone made a list of all the potential interactions unique to The Feast? So far I’ve found:

There are also love triangle interactions that occur if you have three specific students, like this one for the anarchist, zailor, and foreign officer.[/quote]
There’s also one for Anarchist + Nun, and Anarchist + Bohemian.[/quote]
Interesting. I wouldn’t have expected the Nun to have anything, since the closest she ever gets to love is probably as bait. Your journal link isn’t working, by the way. Could you fix it so I can take a peek?[li]

Anarchist + Nun didn’t give any unique interactions for me (I tried with the third student as both the Urchin, and the Eldest Daughter).

You can tell if there is a ‘unique’ interaction by examining the quality ‘A Class Containing Lovers’ (under the Story section of the Myself tab). As far as I can tell, if that quality is 199 or less, you get the ‘generic’ version of the ‘A Well-Finished Rose’ card, where you challenge your students to come up with suggestive riddles and the lucky/unlucky outcomes don’t vary based on your class composition. But if ‘A Class Containing Lovers’ is 200 or higher, you can get some unique interactions for both the lucky and unlucky results on the card, based on the students that are in your class.

I think I have found, and echoed on my profile (from here), all possible success results (and a few failures) from the Feast card interactions. As far as I’m aware, they are:

Anarchist, Bohemian, F. Officer
Anarchist, Bohemian, Zailor
Anarchist, F. Officer, Zailor
Bohemian, F. Officer, Zailor

and

Anarchist + Bohemian
Anarchist + F. Officer
Anarchist + Zailor
Bohemian + F. Officer
Bohemian + Zailor
F. Officer + Zailor

The Nun, Surface Visitor, Urchin and Eldest Daughter don’t seem to do anything. Not surprising for the three latter ones, but I’m a bit disappointed there was no way to get the Nun in a love triangle ;)

:edit: updated profile link to new style
edited by Amélie Vaincœur on 2/10/2019