[Fancomic] O&A Detective Agency

[color=#cccccc]Hello, I’m Chares and this is some story of two new additions to Fallen London. [/color]
[color=#cccccc]
[/color]
[color=#cccccc]If the pages are too small to read, press Ctrl and - (minus) on your keyboard, it will zoom out your screen. When you finished reading the pages, press Ctrl and + (plus) to zoom back to normal.[/color][color=#cccccc]

Fallen London is © 2017 and ™ Failbetter Games Limited: www.fallenlondon.com. This is an unofficial fan work.[/color]
[color=#333333]
[/color]

edited by Chares on 3/25/2017
edited by Chares on 4/16/2017

Hm… begins REALLY mysteriously… But I liked the devil (and want to know WHO the protags are!)[li]

Any way to make it smaller so it’s easier to read?
edited by Kukapetal on 3/26/2017

If the pages are too small to read, press Ctrl and - on your keyboard, it will zoom out your screen. When you finished reading the pages, press Ctrl and + to zoom in back to normal.

So far so good, but you might want to draw less wrinkles on the sleeves of that white shirt (unless it is intentional), since they make the arms look very misshapen.

I love it so much! All the likes!

Kudos! Though even zoomed out, these show up as huge on the Forums for me. Maybe you can figure out a way to post them as somewhat smaller images?