Fallen London Roadmap for 2022

It was just posted on the website, didn’t see it here yet.

Coming Soon to Fallen London

FBG’s plans for Fallen London through the end of this year-ish.

Whitsun, Professional Activities, New Mystery Event, Zeefarer ports, Zeefarer Storyline. TLUville on the radar for Q4.

Yay to new Professional Activities! :)

@ PSGarak
Thanks for posting; I don’t usually check there unless there is a pop-up. So much juicy new stuff to look forward to!

Am i the only one who observes glaring, gaping nothingness about the fact that we are living in yesteryear and certain revel never happened?

[quote=Waterpls]Am i the only one who observes glaring, gaping nothingness about the fact that we are living in yesteryear and certain revel never happened?[/quote]I don’t think I understand what you mean there.

I’m hoping the mid-summer Event touches on the topic.

[quote=PSGarak]I’m hoping the mid-summer Event touches on the topic.[/quote]Most likely. But whole city effort to resolve this issue? Sounds like revolution!

In which case the question is, how many different revolutions? Once someone starts a revolution, everyone else jumps in with their own revolutions, all with different end goals.

I think the Professional Activites are going to cause another mass job switch.

God can you imagine if Licanates job also had good epa? At that point even I’d have to change from Correspoindant permanently between that, letter payments, and free human bones.

Though TBH I’m kinda hoping Correspondant has a really good one instead. I think it’s one of the least used Professions. Maybe not THE least used, but certain not in the top 3.

IIRC Professional Activities are explicitly designed as the bridge for mid game players between POSI and Upper River. I do not expect high profit, most likely 2-3 EpA range.
edited by Waterpls on 5/4/2022

New egg!

I thought that chain of stores went out of business some years ago. :cool:

1 Like

New Mystery Event… hopefully it will be as fun as the Great Digging event of last year.

Reminder PSA: Professional Activities for Silverers targeted for release one week from today. I plan on switching my profession for the new content. Also, on re-reading the blog post, the most recent ES (which was awesome) seems specifically relevant.

Since very probably not everyone has read this yet: https://www.failbettergames.com/news/upcoming-updates-to-profession-items (only seen it myself just now)

A very good solution, I think! Looking forward to never ever taking off my Cosmogone Spectacles anymore :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This is excellent news! Definitely looking forward to the change.