Fallen London Hero Forge Figures

Here’s the Deluged Docent, charting the caverns beneath the Bazaar.

And here’s the Soft-Hearted Widow, jingling her collecting tin along the queue for the theatre.

Hello! Just popping back in because Hero Forge now lets you colour in your figures, so I’ve been… colouring in!

I’ve created figures for all the described Calendar Council members. I had to use more artistic licence for some than others, and it struck me how little I know about June!

Aww, my darlings! :inlove:

If someone told me that these August, July and February are actual models for the next FBG game, I would almost believe.

…May is also quite in line with my vision (that is, &quotstuck halfway between a Mesopotamian king and Reacher Gilt&quot), and this &quotcome hither&quot is delightfully sinister with any number of fingers.

(Insert here an obligatory joke about this year’s December.)

…Oh, and November has a literal orange-apple :)

Aw, thank you so much! The funny thing about May is that he genuinely has a nice friendly smile on his face. It just looks terrifying because of, well, the rest. Which suits his character, I think!

Totally!
&quotI smile at them on every street, even if it’s the tenth in a row, and watch over their sleep each night, and cordially invite them to my lovely hotel by showing its splendour through nightmares, but they still don’t want to be friends…&quot

In honour of Whitsun, here’s a Fallen Londoner showing off their Honed Ushanka, Aurochs-Fur Coat, Birdskin Gloves, Moray Heels, Mesmeric Parasol and freshly-hatched Amber Iguana. (Also, I’ve been posting more of these on my Tumblr under the tag &quotFallen London&quot if you’d like to have a look!)