F.F. Gebrandt's Prelapsarian Exhibition is here!

Congratulations for completing the museum.

After some thinking, I got the Bathtub with my tokens, I do like taking baths.

Also, can anyone clarify this?

Which are the options that will not persist after the event?

I’m guessing the Bronze Plaque (20k Curator’s Gratitude) and the Sample of Lacreous Affection (31.2k Curator’s Gratitude) are only available during the event? After the event, you can still use Curator’s Gratitude to exchange for Bessemer Steel Ingots etc?

I would expect the options that disappear are the ones gated by “London’s Season: The Prelapsarian Exhibition.” So yes, the plaque and the Lacreous Affection.

Oh, thank God. I was about to embark on one of, if not the the most expensive and ill-advised item rushes of my entire FL career.

1 Like

Both will be available, but not all options to cash in.
New options to generate more gratitude won’t be as rewarding as the ones during the even though.

EDIT: A Bronze Plaque Dedicated to Your Good Self also makes it possible for more people to enjoy mp’s apes more efficient without waiting another event or spending Fate.

EDIT #2: Sorry, forgot bird is 3 aug bird, not 2!
15 MA isn’t that hard now. Someone with a device that got both Whitsun Gloves and Terror Bird (+2) can pick the Slippers or Gargoyle (+1) can now get the new affiliation and Illuminating Cap (+2). All are left are the Breastplate in the Upper river (+1), Rat market Leviathan-Bone Knife (+1) and switch to MH profession (+1).

There, +8 MA over the existing 7 for perfect Apes!

1 Like

Things that are unlocked now:

1. Enjoy the revel
  2. Top priority because it’s time limited: get the unique item and some Samples of Lacreous Affection
  3. Get the echoes of all rewards from trading Gratitude
  4. Get the echoes of all Sciences Wing options without dieing or going mad
  5. Bonus if you have all boxes to get the Neathscope
  6. Get a Cryptopalaeontological Work to start working in the Osteology Lab (this sounds neat!)
  7. Donate each of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th cities relics
  8. Try to get all possible results from Unprovenanced Artefact
  9. Rob The Museum of Prelapsarian History; both …the Archaeology Wing and …the Osteology Wing
4 Likes

More spam, sorry, but now you can interact with your boxes and empty them!
No rewards, but you get your boxes back.

3 Likes

yeeehaaa!!!
thank you powers who be, thank you failbettergames for the quick response & easy solution!
and thank you once again for this wonderful event - once again I am incredibly impressed, how quick & resourceful our neathy citizens are.

love, L.

2 Likes

Currently I’m taking a look at the Osteology Lab with a Fossilized Forelimb, just to see what comes out the other end.

1 Like

Maybe I’ve missed something, but what exactly is the end date on this event now that the museum is built? Lingering contentment lasts for about a week, is that indicative?

1 Like

Should be at 22:00 CET and it’s pointed when you get Lingering Contentments during the revel.

1 Like

Ah yeah, though that said “events will progress”, not that the event would end at that time. I assumed that meant the opening party would be over.

Incidentally, this strikes me as a rather good chance to stock up on venom-rubies, hitherto a bit of a pain to obtain in bulk.

1 Like

Oh, I misread your question, sorry!

These are good for the T8 toxin, right?

Yeah, you need a bunch for that.

1 Like

So there is no suspected reason why not to cash the Curator’s Gratitude in, right?

Can someone explain how the “Lingering Contentment” item works? I understand how to obtain it and equip it. It appears the very attractive effects last “a week or less”. What does this mean? How long do the effects last? Can this item be equipped and then unequipped and still have it in your inventory for a week (or less)? Does the “week or less” duration begin when you acquire the item, when you first equip it, or something else?

If the duration begins when you first equip it, should I obtain 100 of them so that I can keep using one a week for almost two years? Thanks for any clarity you can provide.

G’day,

Vinish

1 Like

It’s a Mood item. This is a type of item that disappears from your inventory after a certain amount of time, in this case a week. When you obtained it a (hidden) Living Story activated, which will remove it later.

I don’t think you can get multiple. The action to obtain one is locked by already having one.

1 Like

I have nowhere near as much curator’s gratitude as many of you. I started with ~150,000 and am down to ~33,000. Would you recommend buying the “Lacreous Affection”? Is this just a vanity item or does it have some use? I’m not rich enough to buy vanity items.

Lacreous Affection has no known uses at this time, that might change in the future though. It probably won’t hurt to have a couple in stock, just in case.

The game says we’ll have more sources in the future. And… doesn’t deny that it will have uses in the future. I’m guessing future sources may not be as convenient but if you’re on a budget I wouldn’t rank it as a very high priority.

Well, I already obtained the Bronze Plaque, the Illuminating Cap, 100 Venom Rubies, a Lingering Contentment, and a dose of Aconite. The Kaleidoscope is beyond my means. Nothing else looks very attractive so, I suppose, why not get the Lacreous Affection on the chance that it will become useful someday. It is not like the Curator’s Gratitude is useful beyond buying these things.