Expert of Shadow or Persuasion Needed

Done and Done TwoFlower! Thank you so much. I will get on the Heist ASAP. My deepest appreciation luv and invite me for whatever you may need in return. Happy to oblige!

Wow TwoFlower! The coins are in my hand already! Thanks so much! I am in your debt sir!

Edit: A second bag of 30 coins! Far more than I asked for! You are amazing TwoFlower!
edited by NyteSong on 7/12/2012

I can offer my services for this, should anyone else need the heist done. My persuasive is 91, plus items.

If anyone needs my help with this, I can do it as well. I’m 100+ in all stats now, after a long hard slog in my quest to become a POSI. :)

I’ve actually never helped out with a heist! Seems pretty cool i… guess? I have capped Shadowy and 116 persuasive (without gear)

Also happy to go a’stealin’ @Lurkazoid on Twitter - maxed out all stats and equippables comin’ out my ears.

I’d be up for helping with changing the ownership of coins in someone else’s direction.

Storynexus ID: Kevin Wagner

I have a stack of 30 coins and over 100 shadowy, and 80 persuasion if anyone still needs help.

If further assistance is needed, I can be found on Twitter and FB under my given name. Cheers!

-Jeff Crowl

I am available to help with this as well if anyone needs it. My persuasion is currently at a base value of 123, and my shadowy is 96.

My shadowy and persuasive are 104 currently.

I’d be happy to help with this! Stats are high 80s, rapidly heading to 90s.

Just a note: The Museum of Mistakes quest is pretty inefficient. It takes a lot of actions, and like all ventures, has a random chance of failing that you don’t have a lot of control over.

If you want First City coins, you can get the same amount from the Portly Sommelier card, by exchanging five cellars of wine for a Fourth City airag – he’ll throw in 30 coins as a bonus. That may sound pricey for many of you, but it’s chump change for me. PM me and I’ll give you some – although be careful not to flood me, since I’m limited by the whims of chance in terms of how often the card comes up. (And I will have to grind more cellars of wine if I’m low.)