exceptional friend extra candle, question

When i subscribe to become an Exceptional friend, does the extra candle come prefilled, and hence give me another 20 actions immediately?

Not anymore. I just tested this with my alt. In the past it did, but when they moved to subscriptions the candle refill was removed. It makes sense because your auto-pay happens at a random time, and would waste the candle refill when it happened. I assume they removed the candle pre-fill to avoid people cancelling their subscriptions every month just so they could control the time of their payment and therefore not miss out on the auto-fill. I know that’s what I was doing for a while until I noticed the refill wasn’t happening anymore.

Also worth mentioning that the candles fill sequentially, not simultaniously. So EF effectively gives you 20 more actions/day while the candles fill as you sleep (assuming you sleep.:)), and not double the actions.

– Mal

[quote=malthaussen]Also worth mentioning that the candles fill sequentially, not simultaniously. So EF effectively gives you 20 more actions/day while the candles fill as you sleep (assuming you sleep.:)), and not double the actions.

– Mal[/quote]

Unless you’re someone like me who can generally only log in a few times a day,in which case it does double the number of actions you can use

That’s exactly the case, as tech support replied me when I asked about candle not refilling on subscription (I had to resubscribe anew for technical reasons and was surprised to find out second candle was empty).

That’s exactly the case, as tech support replied me when I asked about candle not refilling on subscription (I had to resubscribe anew for technical reasons and was surprised to find out second candle was empty).[/quote]
A compromise solution such as giving players 2 cups of darkdrop coffee on subscription renewal would have been nicer since coffee isn’t nearly as transient, but at least I understand why that’s not the case.