Equipment of the Masters

What is the equipment of each Master of the Bazaar? To clarify what I mean by Master of the Bazaar:

Mr Pages;
Mr Wines;
Mr Apples/Hearts;
Mr Cups/Mirrors;
Mr Fires;
Mr Iron;
Mr Stones;
Mr Spices;
Mr Veils;
Mr Eaten(Candles).

Mr Sacks and Mr Chimes are both shared roles of the other Masters, though Sacks is more inclusive, having Silas and Eaten on Days 8 & 9, respectively.

Mr Slowcake isn’t on here because he is a myth, a fiction created by Devils.

What effects can be given?
Regular stat increases are OK. Menaces are OK, including Irrigo, A Turncoat, and Unaccountably Peckish. SotC is also fine. Quirks are not ok. BDR is expected. Certain storylines are OK, but ask first.
edited by Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick on 1/22/2019
edited by Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick on 1/24/2019

Equipment worn by the Masters themselves, or bestowed on others?

I imagine Veils would be +6000 dangerous if it was his(?) own equipment.

Worn by the Masters themselves.

Eaten’s Equipment:
A Whispering Well
“Home Comfort”
A voice comes from this well frequently. Perhaps it is your own voice. Or was, once.
Watchful +25
Shadowy +25
Dangerous +25
Persuasive +25
Bizarre +7
Dreaded +11
Nightmares +7
Wounds +7
Seeking Mr Eaten’s Name +28

Stones’ Equipment:
The Kohinoor
“Weapon”
Mine!
Persuasive +20
Respectable +7
Scandal +3

You don’t have to put a quotation around the type of item; I did it with The Whispering Well because it was a Home Comfort, and nothing about Eaten is comforting.

Master’s Cloak
Clothing
&quotFor hiding your wings. Or your sins.&quot
Watchful +10
Shadowy +5
Dreaded +8

(Not including Bizarre here because that’s provided by their physiology, not their possessions.)
edited by hesperidia on 1/21/2019

Jack-of-Smiles
Affiliation
&quotTo you, an experiment gone wrong. However, they can be… Useful, in ways not lovely.&quot
Watchful +10
Shadowy +10
Dangerous +35
Persuasive +5
Dreaded +23
Nightmares +1
Suspicion +2
Scandal +1
Luck +2

This would be the equipment of Spices. Luck is a hidden quality, but considering where you have to go to finish the case…

edited by Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick on 1/21/2019

I’d recommend spoiler tagging the last part of Jack-of-Smiles, since that information isn’t revealed until the end of the entire storyline for a recurring character throughout the early and midgame, and this is, as far as I recall, the only physical appearance of Spices in Fallen London.

Anyway, in accordance with the story tax of accessing this thread:

The Cost of Betrayal
(Weapon)
night wound fallen gone seven centuries forgotten !unforgiven! !drown! Burn stone pain be forgotten no song kohl memory !prelapsarian conditionals! !spire sign! Heaven leave old white nothing is due !postpone! !drown!
(There is nothing here)

Okay then. It is.

[quote=Azothi]Anyway, in accordance with the story tax of accessing this thread:

The Cost of Betrayal
(Weapon)
night wound fallen gone seven centuries forgotten !unforgiven! !drown! Burn stone pain be forgotten no song kohl memory !prelapsarian conditionals! !spire sign! Heaven leave old white nothing is due !postpone! !drown!
(There is nothing here)[/quote]

Whose equipment would this be? Would it just be miscellaneous- for all the Masters?

Mr Pages’ Equipment:
Home Comfort
Prurientiously Scandalating Librarium
Delicicent!
Watchful +5
Persuasive +30
Bizarre +3
Scandal +3

[quote=Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick][quote=Azothi]Anyway, in accordance with the story tax of accessing this thread:

The Cost of Betrayal
(Weapon)

Whose equipment would this be? Would it just be miscellaneous- for all the Masters?
edited by Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick on 1/22/2019[/quote]No, it’s for a specific master.Veils.

Apologies for the double-post, but we only get the one spoiler tag per post.[quote=Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick][color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]It is the only appearance of Spices in London. Also, he does NOT have domain in dreams. That goes to Mirrors. [/color][/quote]This is debatable. The dueling claims for the pathways to Parabola belong to Spices and Wines (remember, in the Fourth City, Wines was the Khan of Dreams). The Mirrors noman says as much: [quote=Day 5: Mr Sacks, purringly]&quotYou’ve met the ones who desire to rule dreams. I wish only to reflect them.&quot[/quote]

[quote=Azothi][quote=Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick][quote=Azothi]Anyway, in accordance with the story tax of accessing this thread:

The Cost of Betrayal
(Weapon)

edited by Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick on 1/22/2019[/quote]No, it’s for a specific master.Veils.[/quote]

Ah.

The Knife that Killed a God
Before the well and the drowning, this brought his first death. A stream of the darkest blood runs down its edge. Hold it close and cherish it. And its memories of hunger and betrayal…

Dangerous +21 (just to spite Feducci), or +77
Shadowy +10
Unaccountably Peckish +11
Nightmares +7

Mr. Veils

A Walletless Cloak
Sorry, I left my wallet in my other cloak. Guess I can’t pay you for this revel, bye!
Persuasive +10

The Echo Bazaar
Companion
“There are seven gates, seven labyrinths, and seven cities. Five cities have fallen. Never hope to halt what comes.”
Watchful +40
Shadowy +40
Dangerous +40
Persuasive +40
Suspicion -2
Wounds -2
Scandal -2
Irrigo -2
Unaccountably Peckish set to 0
A Turncoat +7

Chalk and Slate
It’s yours, of course, and looks very simple. But the necessity of it demands a few…modifications. Of your own design, naturally.
Watchful +30
Persuasive +40
Shadowy +20
Dangerous +35
Dreaded +10

I forget what Mr Iron uses to write so…here’s this.