Engraved Pewter Tankard and Renown

I was at Five renown and 6 favors I used the pewter tankard and went to six renown and no favors. Brutal.

Yes. Probably 1 Favour = 1 cp of Renown.
That’s the deal when raising low renown for criminals. Probably will give more cp when at level 15 and higher.

[quote=Gonen]Probably 1 Favour = 1 cp of Renown.
That’s the deal when raising low renown for criminals. Probably will give more cp when at level 15 and higher.[/quote]

I started with 7 Favours, 1 Renown. Using the mug bumped my Reknown to 3. Your maths seems probable.

Brutal.

[quote=Juno][quote=Gonen]Probably 1 Favour = 1 cp of Renown.
That’s the deal when raising low renown for criminals. Probably will give more cp when at level 15 and higher.[/quote]

I started with 7 Favours, 1 Renown. Using the mug bumped my Reknown to 3. Your maths seems probable.

Brutal.[/quote]
Aren’t the early levels… free up to 5 at the carnival? correct me if i’m wrong ofc, but i’m pretty sure you can socialize at the carnival and gain renown.

[quote=Grenem]
Aren’t the early levels… free up to 5 at the carnival? correct me if i’m wrong ofc, but i’m pretty sure you can socialize at the carnival and gain renown.[/quote]

Yes. Found that out after I spent 7 favours.
Carnival is better tactics for the first 5 levels.

It’s 3CP and 1 Favour at the Carnival. That said, I used a full set of 7 Favours for Level 6 and have been scrambling for them ever since. I think I’ll stick to my criminal connections rather than trying to up my Docks.