End an expedition in the Forgotten Quarter early

Hello. Recently I decided to engage in one of the harder expeditions in the Forgotten Quarter for the first time, not knowing about the rival feature. After only a few actions, it’s become painfully obvious that I don’t have the supplies necessary to complete the expedition. Can I terminate my expedition prematurely and head home, or am I forced to trundle endlessly through the dark until my expensive supplies and actions are completely exhausted, then start from the beginning?

I don’t believe you can end an Expedition prematurely, unfortunately. It would be a very nice option, though.

Darn. Well, I suppose it would indeed be something to think about adding. For now, I learn a harsh lesson.

There should still be a vague chance of you getting A Sign a bunch of times and still finishing safely. Although, I mean, if your more then one or two supplies behind the minimum needed at this point it would be almost certainly a better bet to just give up, if you could.

I know you can give up if Rivals Progress reaches 10.
edited by WormApotheote on 3/14/2015

[quote=WormApotheote]There should still be a vague chance of you getting A Sign a bunch of times and still finishing safely. Although, I mean, if your more then one or two supplies behind the minimum needed at this point it would be almost certainly a better bet to just give up, if you could.

I know you can give up if Rivals Progress reaches 10.
edited by WormApotheote on 3/14/2015[/quote]
I did indeed get A Sign which allowed me to get ahead, and finished thusly without too much issue.