Eleutheria

Hi!
I’ve been wondering about the release window of Eleutheria, the third region of the game. IIRC, it was stated to come in the next update mid-july, but unlike Albion we had barely any buildup about it, so I am not sure if we are to explore Eleutheria this month or if we will only get new informations about it…
In any case, the info drought is very hazardous to my mind. I need news SO BADLY

According to Twitter, Elutheria will be released on the 18th of July!

OH MY GOD YESSSS

Though I have no idea how I will be able to wait an entire week. XD This is so close and yet so far…

(Maybe I’m a little too obsessed with this game)

[quote=Jubileus57]OH MY GOD YESSSS

Though I have no idea how I will be able to wait an entire week. XD This is so close and yet so far…

(Maybe I’m a little too obsessed with this game)[/quote]
i feel this so hard lmao

I had been a bit worried about the lack of sprints or updates since roleplay, but I’m guessing that just means it’s all hands on deck for Eleutheria then!

[color=#cc0099]Hello! You can always check our Sunless Skies Roadmap if you want to see what we’ve been up to and what we have coming up next. [/color]

[color=#cc0099]Earlier on in development we used to do sprint-focused blogs, which meant we put out updates every other week, but we’ve since switched to a release-focused update schedule, which means an update every two sprints (about a month). Hope this clarifies! Since we’re further on in development it made sense to switch to release blogs, so that we can make sure each one is packed full of exciting new features[/color]
edited by Absintheuse on 7/12/2018