Election content

I’m trying to compile all available election-related content outside of the main election-related events and the candidates’ opportunity cards. Here is what I have so far:

[ul][li]Bone Market: Interact with F.F. Gebrandt[/li][li]Parabola -> Viric Jungle: interact with the Viscountess. Asking her about the dreams of the Rubbery Men requires you to have asked her opinion of the Tentacled Entrepreneur on her opportunity card.
[/li][li]Parabola -> Dome of Scales: can discuss the Viscountess with the Ophidian Gentleman[/li][li]Ealing Gardens -> Upper River Artistry card -> Attend Helicon House as a guest of the Bohemain Sculptress: mentions the election-related appearance of the Tentacled Entrepreneur[/li][li]Moloch Street Station: can endorse your chosen candidate at a Board meeting of the Great Hellbound Railway[/li][/ul]
Is there any other election-related content this year in Fallen London or beyond?
edited by James Sinclair on 7/22/2020

The rubbery card at Ealing also gives two options to attend Helicon House, either with the Dean or the Rubbery Bellringer.

The results when the railroad board endorses a candidate?

[quote=Tsar Koschei]The rubbery card at Ealing also gives two options to attend Helicon House, either with the Dean or the Rubbery Bellringer.[/quote]Unlike visiting Helicon House with the Sculptress, neither of those options directly reference the mayoral election. They do, however, give some additional information on the Tentacled Entrepreneur. It’s possible that the storylet & outcome text of these three options may change after the election.

I’d say the other two are clearly still relevant since they deal with the Entrepreneur and the Rubbery Renaissance that is at the center of his platform.
edited by Tsar Koschei on 7/23/2020