Echoing Weirdness?

Nope…

I’ve been putting off doing this month’s ES until this is fixed; has this been fixed? I don’t really mind waiting, just looking for an update.

I’m afraid it hasn’t been fixed yet. According to the fine people at Support, it’s a rather convoluted and inconsistent bug that will take real tech time to squash. With the Mobile App coming out, their tech time has naturally been in rather short supply. It’s on the fix list though, &quotdefinitely not being ignored,&quot and &quothopefully it’ll be resolved soon.&quot

So there’s no harm in waiting a little longer, but it might not be resolved before the month is out.

[quote=Anne Auclair]I’m afraid it hasn’t been fixed yet. According to the fine people at Support, it’s a rather convoluted and inconsistent bug that will take real tech time to squash. With the Mobile App coming out, their tech time has naturally been in rather short supply. It’s on the fix list though, &quotdefinitely not being ignored,&quot and &quothopefully it’ll be resolved soon.&quot

So there’s no harm in waiting a little longer, but it might not be resolved before the month is out.[/quote]
Thanks! That’s exactly what I was looking for.