Eagle's Khan Port

Is Eagle’s Khan not a port? I have searched all over and can not find a &quotnew port&quot experience gain and name on the map.

Eagle’s Empyrian.
“Khan” is just the ruler’s title.

I don’t think so that there is any port naming Eagle Khan.
edited by sylviewilson on 6/9/2021

[quote=the Inquisitive Masseurse]Eagle’s Empyrian.
&quotKhan&quot is just the ruler’s title.[/quote]

Is Eagle’s Empyrean not a port? I have searched all over and can not find a &quotnew port&quot experience gain and name on the map.

Edit: Since this question seems to be confusing,

There is no port name (on the map), as there is for every other port (Pan, Achlys, Port Prosper, etcetera) in the game, which shows up with an experience bonus and terror reduction when you first find it. I have never &quotdiscovered&quot Eagle’s Empyrean, does it not exist? I have flown all over the area.
edited by TheTasty on 6/10/2021

[color=#6666ff]Not all major labels are right next to docks. Here’s Eagle’s Empyrean in relation to the dock:[/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]

[/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]It’s suggesting the wider area is known as the Eagle’s Empyrean. When you dock you’ll the Eagle’s Empyrean on the Area List on the left of the centre panel:[/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff][/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]Other examples where the major label is not right next to the dock include Brabazon and Traitor’s Wood. [/color]
[color=#6666ff]
[/color]
[color=#6666ff]While you’d receive Experience points for uncovering the Eagle’s Empyrean label, the Terror reduction is associated with the port itself, not the label. And of course it’s a one time thing. [/color]