Dreadful Sumrise

Where can I get one of these? The only places I can think of are storylets and cards of stories I’ve already done…[li]

Surmise* and so far, there have only been perhaps four available. Three of which were fate locked, and the last only at a certain time of year.

Well, the Sunless Sea kickstarter code/storylet probably still works if you somehow missed it. If you sold that Surmise you’ve probably run out of luck, sorry.

There’s been three sources that were not Fate-locked. Two at the Feast of the Exceptional Rose last year, and one from the Sunless Sea access code.

I counted the Sunless Sea among the fate-locked, and I didn’t know there were two at the feast.[li]

[quote=HinterDemGlas]Well, the Sunless Sea kickstarter code/storylet probably still works if you somehow missed it. If you sold that Surmise you’ve probably run out of luck, sorry.[/quote]I heard someone tried it and it didn’t work. That was briefly before the advent calender offered a code for it. I assume that code doesn’t work now, and since I had already used the Sunless Sea code, it never worked for me.

I counted the Sunless Sea among the fate-locked, and I didn’t know there were two at the feast.[/quote]

Why did you count it as Fate-locked? You never needed to have spent fate to get it.

Okay, I’ll need to grind my Notability up to 10 and get the lodgings the old fashioned way, then. Thanks for the help!